Rooftop Rant

Heart Attack (ExoShidae Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, well. Still lack of comments. I guess my exoshidae version is really going down the drain =.='

But whatever. I'll just post this chapter in the hope that everything will be better as time passes by.

If not, I'll just stick to my old SoshiBang version.

Nevertheless, thanks to all the new subbies and readers.

But I would be really thankful if you drop some comments or critics so that I know if this story is to your liking or not.

 

TAEYEON’S STORY.

Rooftop Rant

 

     

 

Never put my love out on the line

Never said yes to the right guy

Never had trouble getting what I want

But when it comes to you, I’m never good enough

When I don’t care

I can play ‘em like a Ken doll

Won’t wash my hair

Then make 'em bounce like a basketball

 

True love isn’t about Romeo and Juliet who died together. It’s more like grandma and grandpa who grew old together. True love isn’t easy; you need to fight for it, because once you find that one person, he or she will be irreplaceable. True love is like ghosts, who everybody talked about but only few have seen.

I never wished for a perfect partner. I never expected an amazing romance for my love story. All I want is someone who will love me back the same way that I’ll love him. I want someone who I can finally call him mine. My soul mate. My other half.

I scoffed. True love? Soul mate? Other half? Who are you to trying to kid, Kim Taeyeon? You don’t even believe in true love anymore don’t you?

Yeah. I admitted that I used to believe that true love existed. But when I saw Yoona and Jessica being fooled by those jerks, their hearts got torn apart and thrown on the floor for nothing, deep inside my heart I began to get cold feet. What if someday I will have the same faith as them? What if next time I’m the one who get played and suffer from heartbreak? What if when I finally truly love that person, he decides to end it with me? There are like a gazillion of what ifs in my mind right now.

And they say that the greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all of your flaws, differences and mistakes and yet still sees the best in you. But regardless how hard the journey is to find that one special person, I knew one couple who prevailed in this challenge. Kwon Boa and Kim Jaejoong.

It’s amazing. It’s so easy to see how much they love each other. It’s indescribable. They really are soul mates. And that sort of love between them is the kind that I’ve always wanted. That kind of love gives me hope. That kind of love begins to make me believe again.

Well, sue me. But I love being single but when I see a happy couple like Jaejoong oppa and Boa unnie, then I think about what I’m missing out on. For me, to love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything.

I shook my head. What the hell is wrong with me? Why is it the thought about true love suddenly popped up inside my mind? I must have watched too many melodramas lately. I should have stop watching them before my heart starts to feel mushy, cheesy and fluffy. Those feelings are so not me!

I threw my gaze to the sky.  Rooftop. I began spending my time here since the new semester started. I didn’t know why but being here made me feel safe and at peace. Maybe I should bring Yoona and Jessica here to hang out sometimes.

 I finished making my paper plane. The wind was blowing pretty strong, so I thought to myself; Kim Taeyeon, let’s make a paper plane, write about your feelings on it and let the wind blows the paper plane away. I guessed I’m childish but hey, that’s one of my special qualities. People didn’t call me the Kid leader for no reason. Kekeke…

I want arms that will hold me at my weakest time, eyes that will see my beauty at my ugliest moment, and a heart that will love me at my worst. If true love really exists in this world, please show it to me. Before I decide to never put my love out on the line and never said yes to the right guy even if he shows up at my front door. ~KTY~

I stood up and walked to the railing of the rooftop. I climbed on the railing, looked at the view and finally I threw away my paper plane.  As I watched my paper plane being blown away by the wind, I prayed hard that my wish will come true someday.

“Yah midget! Step away from the railing.” I heard someone shouted.

Midget? Railing? Is that person talking to me? I just stood on the railing, still didn’t budge even a bit.

“Don’t kill yourself!” Again, that voice echoed into my ears.

Kill yourself?  Who the hell wants to commit suicide here? I turned around and saw a tall guy with blonde hair standing not too far away from me.

“Yah, midget! Are you deaf?” The guy spoke with an annoying tone leading me to sneer.

Midget and deaf in almost one sentence?! Wow, this guy really wanted a one way ticket straight to hell from me!

“Excuse me?”

“Are you trying to commit suicide here?”

“Huh??? Since when?” I scratched my head, confused.

“Just now. You looked like you just wanted to jump.”

“No I wasn’t!”

“You looked sad. But that doesn’t mean you have to ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter