Run Devil Devil Run

Heart Attack (ExoShidae Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA’S STORY

Run Devil Devil Run

    

Wanting him is hard to forget,

Loving him is hard to regret,

Losing him is hard to accept,

Even with all the hurt I’ve felt,

Letting go is the most painful.

 

I didn’t know how many times already I’ve yawned. Seriously, this Obstetrics lecture was killing me softly. I just wanna dozed off to my Lala land right now. Professor Yoo was babbling about preeclampsia. Preeclampsia is when a pregnant woman develops high blood pressure and protein in the urine after the 20th week which is in the late 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy.

 

I only managed to digest the definitions. Any further information such as etiology, symptoms, tests or management, prognosis or prevention well let’s just said they never did register in my brain. My sleepiness was taking the toll on my concentration. My brain cells can’t even compute the loads of information that were being jabbed by my favorite lecturer.

 

I looked at Jessica and Taeyeon who were giving full attention on the lecture. Jessica sat in front of me while Taeyeon landed a seat beside me. I nudged Taeyeon’s shoulder and showed her my sleepy face. I wrote something on my note pad and ushered her to read it.

 

Yoong – Taeng, I’m sleepy Z.Z

Taeng – Im Choding! Ring ding dong! Wake up! It’s not the time to sleep, sleepyhead. >.<

Yoong – ZZZzzzzZZZ.. The professor’s voice is like a lullaby to me. Save me Taeng! T.T

Taeng – Aigooo..Why are you so sleepy? Did you sleep late last night?

Yoong – Yup. I slept almost at 4 am.

Taeng – What??!! Why?

Yoong - ……………

Taeng – What’s with the ………? Did you… Don’t tell me that it’s because of that fishy again?!

Yoong – If I were to say yes, would you be mad?

Taeng – You should know better the answer for that.

Yoong – Okay. Then I didn’t cry last night.

Taeng – Liar! You did cry. Im Yoona! Stop crying because of him. He’s not worth a single tear of yours.

Yoong – I want to forget him. Like right now, but I can’t.

Taeng – I know. There’s really no shortcut to forgetting someone. Even it may seem as the hardest thing to do, but you have to forget the guy who forgot about you. By hook or by crook.

Yoong – But I don’t know how, Taeng. It hurts so badly.

Taeng – Delete his texts and number from your phone. Failure to do so may result in pathetic texts or calls that you will regret when you wake up in the morning. Don’t ever check his Facebook profile even if you want to. Don’t listen to any songs that will remind you about him.

Yoong – Done that. Didn’t work.

Taeng – Yoong, if he was stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go. And wanna hear something more meaningful?

Yoong – Let’s hear what you have to say.

Taeng – Someone told me that you should let go when you’re hurting too much, give up when love isn’t enough, and move on when things aren’t like they used to be. Certainly, there’s someone out there who will love you even more.

Yoong – Will there actually be someone who will love me more that Donghae did?

Taeng – Your true love is out there Yoong. Have faith. Nobody has it easy when it comes to love. Everybody has their own issues. But trust me on this; true love is worth the trouble.

Yoong – Since when you believe that true love is out there?

Taeng – Since I had my rooftop rant with a stranger.

Yoong – Stranger? Is it a guy? :D

Taeng – Yah! You don’t need to know.

Yoong – Ommmooooo! It’s obviously a guy. Taeng finally met his rooftop prince.. kekekeke

Taeng – Aniyaaaaa! He’s just a stranger. And he didn’t even come close to a prince. More like an overly conceited giant!

Yoong – Well from where I stand this overly conceited giant can make you blush like tomato. It’s obviously so red now. HAHAHAHA…

Taeng – Grrrrrrr… Don’t tease me okay! And I’m not even blushing!

Yoong – Enough with the denial! I know you long enough to notice you blush Taeng. ;p

 

“Im Yoona! Kim Taeyeon! Is there something interesting that you want to share with the rest of us?” The professor’s voice finally stopped our mini conversation. All eyes were on us right now. Crap! How did he notice that we were not focusing on his lecture? Did he have eyes on his back? Darn! We are so screwed!

 

“Errr…Aniya… Professor Yoo. Please… erm… continue…ermm… your lecture.” I stuttered. Damn! What are you doing, Im Yoona?! You are making it obvious that you and Taeyeon weren’t listening to the lecture.

 

“If I see both of you not concentrating again, out you go miss!” Professor Yoo’s warning definitely made my sleepiness flew away.

 

“We’re sorry Professor Yoo. “ Taeyeon apologized for both of us. I bit my lips and showed Taeyeon my sorry face. This day can’t get any worse than this right?

 

“Taeng, I’m really sorry for getting you into trouble with Professor Yoo.” After the lecture finished, I quickly apologized to Taeyeon.

 

“Chill Yoong! I’m okay. Don’t worry.” Taeyeon put a hand on my shoulder to assure me.

 

“Yah, what were both of you doing in the lecture when Professor Yoo caught you?” Jessica asked while packing her books and bag.

 

“Just our mini conversation on the note pad. I was so sleepy at that time.”

 

“What did you talked about?”

 

“About Taeng’s overly conceited giant slash rooftop prince. Kekekeke…” I began to switch on my pranking mode.  Im Choding is back people!

 

“Overly conceited giant? Rooftop prince? Who’s that?” Jessica showed us her ‘I-am-so-interested-to-know’ face. Muahahaha.. Jessica has finally taken the bait. Let’s start my devious plan to prank Taeng.

 

“A stranger who just made our Taeng believes in true love once again.” I blurted out.

 

“Ommmoooooooooo! This is great! Who’s this giant or rooftop prince or whatever his nickname is? I wanna meet him. Taeng, tell us who is he!” Jessica was squealing like a fan girl.

 

“Yah! That overly conceited giant doesn’t deserve the nickname prince. He’s cold. I don’t even know him. And he’s just a stranger.”

 

“Yah! What wrong with being cold? I’m cold. So do you hate me?” Jessica said in a moping tone.

 

Taeyeon was panicking. Obviously she chose the wrong word to blurt out. “Sorry Sica. I didn’t mean it like that. I just don’t like how he’s so arrogant. He dared to call me midget. Five times! He’s totally mocking me!”

 

“Wow! He called you, midget? I’m surprised that you let him off alive. Tell us a bit more about him.” I tried to gather more information about the overly conceited giant slash rooftop prince.

 

“Enough Im Yoona! Let’s drop this topic okay.” Taeyeon showed us her annoyed face. With that, Jessica and I shut our mouth, totally freaking out if Taeyeon suddenly blow her top of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter