I don't understand

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That same day, Luna called Krystal after her encounter with Sehun. She asked for the three of them (Sulli, Krystal, and Luna) to talk. Luna wants to tell Sulli about Sehun's heart. How he fell out of love over time. Time just eventually made Sehun fell out of love. Love was gone long ago. All Luna and Krystal can do now is to properly tell Sulli everything; to tell all the truth, and for Sulli to properly let go of her lingering feelings for Sehun. Taemin and Hyunwoo were Sulli's rebound boyfriends. She used them and she felt horrible, but she knows that it was a past she cannot change. 

When they were in High School, Sulli was known as a cry baby, and a softy. She was the push over in school. Luna and Chanyeol befriended her and protected her, but she was still a softy. She dated Sehun and he protected her from jealous girls, but she was still a softy. Amber left. One protector left. Sehun left too. Another protector left. She realized the fact that eventually her protectors would leave to have their own life because their life does not surround around her. Although, they still stay to her, there will still be a time(s) in her life that these protectors, these friends of hers would not be there. Ultimately, she changed.

6 PM, Luna’s café’s closing time. Luna is waiting for Sulli and Krystal to arrive. She is sitting on one of the chairs, her elbows on the table, her hands covering her face, her thought somewhere else. Her employees are gone already, so she talks to herself out loud.

“How….” She stands up from her seat. “How?” She walks and tilts her head. “I know what to say but…” She shakes her head while she pace around the café. “If I say it straight out…It would be too harsh. But if I…I try to go around bushes that aren’t soppused to be there in the first place…..what to do? What to do!” She yells.

“Are you okay?” Daehyun asks, appearing out of nowhere.

Luna turns her attention around, behind her and sees Daehyun standing by the door.

“Why are you here?” Luna asks with demand. She did not meant to be so difficult but she was caught off guard.

“Ah…” Daehyun replies as he is slight scared at what to say to her. He thinks it is his fault that Luna has been so concern lately. “I forgot my phone in my locker.” He continues and walks in the locker room, passing Luna on his way there.

Luna follows him with her eyes. Tsk. She rolls her eyes in annoyance. Dang it. I don’t want to deal with him right now. Luna walks to the coffee machine to make herself coffee, so when Daehyun comes back from getting his phone from the locker room, she does not have to make some sort of eye contact with him. I’m busy making myself coffee, so don’t even think about talking to me.

Daehyun comes out from the locker room, his phone on his hand. He looks at Luna but she does not look at him. She is too busy making coffee.

“Boss,” Daehyun starts to say.

Don’t talk to me! Can’t you see I’m busy! Just go away! Luna thinks to herself.

“I’m sorry about your fight with you mother.” Daehyun sincerely apologies.

I already told him, it wasn’t his fault. Why is he…Luna rolls her eyes in annoyance; he see her do it.

“How many do I have to tell you that it wasn’t your fault?” She looks at him with annoyance. “I could care less about my fight with my mother right now.” She informs him. “I have other things to think about.” She finishes.

Daehyun only looks at her without saying anything. Luna sits down on the chair she was sitting on earlier, putting her coffee on the table. She waits for Daehyun to say something or to go away, but he remains silent. Luna signs and looks at him.

Say something or get out. I have more important things to think of. She looks at him as he is looking at her, his eyes searching and analyzing. Why is he looking at me too much? Dude, just go; you have work. She thinks to herself as she furrows her eyebrows to him.

“Do you want to talk about your worries to me?” He smiles at her, finally saying something after that super long stare.

Luna let out a smirk. “No, I’m fine.” Daehyun looks at her with are-you-sure face. “I’m sure. You should go to work already.” Luna says softly.

Daehyun loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter