Confusion

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun has been so unease about Luna lately. Since the time she and her mother fought over the phone because she came home late, Daehyun had been feeling extremely guilty about everything.

He is preparing the coffee makers with Youngjae when Luna enters the main room of the café from the kitchen. She places and arranges the bake goods she just made. Daehyun follows her with his eyes. She turns around, probably feeling his stare. He smiles at her and she gives him a confuse face in return. However, before turning around, she gives him a smile and walks back to the kitchen.

“Hey~” Youngjae smiles at him teasingly.

“Hey, what?” Daehyun knows Youngjae is talking about the exchanged he just had their Boss but he acts ignorant of it.

Youngjae have been teasing him lately after he stared too long at Luna when that young man around their age came to the café days ago.

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about Dae?” Youngjae smiles at him playfully.

“Don’t put words on my mouth Youngjae.” Daehyun informs him, “I don’t like our Boss.” And at the exact moment Luna exits the kitchen.

Youngjae’s eyes widen as he sees Luna and he hurriedly goes back to work. Daehyun turns around to see what surprised him to find Luna staring at him.

AH! Wrong timing. He thinks to himself as he tries to read Luna’s face but he can’t find anything. Is she tired?

Luna does look tired. She ignores what Daehyun just blurted out and places more bake goods in the transparent display cabinet underneath the counter. After doing so, she walks back to the kitchen. This time though, Daehyun follows behind her.

I have to apologize. He thought as he follows her.

Youngjae in the background just smiles at his friend. Yongguk and Zelo are too busy with their jobs that they do not witness this little fiasco.

Luna is in the kitchen cleaning up after herself. She goes back to washing the dishes when Daehyun enters the kitchen. She turns around and looks at him tiredly.

“Boss, are you okay?” He asks her.

“If you are worried about my fight with my mother, then don’t be because I told you that it wasn’t your fault.” She simply and seriously tells him. She has had it with this angel—yes, Luna calls him angel.

“Then why are you so…troubled?” He asks with gentleness and concern in his eyes and voice.

She looks at him for a moment and then answers: “I have some problem with people.” She honestly replies and then she bites her lower lip and furrows her eyebrows.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asks as he moves closer to her.

She looks at his from his eyes to his shoes and then back to his eyes. She breathes in and turns away at the same time, then breathes out.

Is she okay? Daehyun searches his boss in front of him with concern eyes.

“No I’m cool.” She smiles at him.

“Okay.” Daehyun smiles back at her, “But if you need someone to talk to, I’ll be here.” He sweetly smiles and then bows to her.

Luna nods and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter