They are back

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FC Seoul, Minho’s team, has a game tonight. Sulli, Krystal, Victoria and Kris planned to watch it. Chanyeol cannot make it because he is busy with his restaurant and Luna has been working at a new pastry recipe in her café. Luna cannot be disturbed when she is baking because she will kill, espicailly if she is creating a new recipe. It is K-league season for football so Sulli and Victoria have been watching their brother’s every game. Krystal always tag along because, well, she like Minho and she likes soccer. Kris comes with them when he is free but then again he is an artist so he can leave his work for a while. Luna comes sometimes but not all the time because she is not into sport. Chanyeol likes to come too but lately he has been really busy with his restaurant.

Sulli is sitting down on the bleachers with 3 empty seats beside her. Krystal was with her earlier but went to the snack bar to buy sodas and hotdogs for her and Sulli. The other 2 seats are for Kris and Victoria who have not arrived yet. Sulli fixes her right shoe because it somehow untied itself.

“I’m back.” Krystal says excitedly as she sits next to her. She gives Sulli her drinks and hotdog.

“Thank you.” Sulli thanks her.

She looks around for Kris and Victoria but they are nowhere to be found.

“Love Birds are in the snack bar. I saw them getting in line as I enter the stadium. I told them we have their seats.” Krystal tells Sulli when she sees her looking around.

“Okay.” Sulli answers.

They eat their food as they wait for the game to starts and for the love birds to come.

After a while, the stadium becomes louder as the speakers play the opening song and an announcer introduces Minho’s team. They come out, jogging into the stadium. Their fans, Sulli, and Krystal cheer at them.

The other team is announce and the game is about to begin. As the players scatter themselves on the field, Kris and Victoria greet Sulli and Krystal.

“We are here.” Victoria exclaims in excitement and annoyance. “The line is so long. Argh! We are lucky to make it before the game starts”

Sulli and Krystal waves and say their greeting to the couple. Kris smiles at them as Victoria complains. They are all seated now and eyes on the game below them.

The first quarter is over and no one has scored yet. Minho almost scored once. A team mate of him, Lu Han almost did too. The other team almost scored 3 times too, but both teams have no luck in scoring. The 2nd quarter is over and neither team scored. 3rd quarter and FC Seoul Minseok (aka Xiumin) scored. Minho’s team is now in the lead. 4th quarter and FC Seoul works their hardest to prevent their opponent from scoring even a single goal. The game e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter