Denial

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna is in her office as she reads and goes over paper works and financial reports and such.

Knock Knock

“Come in.” Luna says as she looks up at the boring papers on her hands and in front of her.

“Hey~” Chen greets her with a smile.

“Why are you here?” Luna asks with a not so friendly tone.

“Why are you so…what’s the word, hyung?” Chen turns to Yongguk who is smiling at the two.

“Luna?” Yongguk smiles as Luna glares at him. Chen chuckles at the suggestion and the reaction from Luna.

“Yeah, why are you being so Luna?” Chen smiles as he walks to his best friend.

Luna glares at him, and then turns to Yongguk.

“Can you get us two mocha coffees please?” Luna smiles at the worker and he nods.

Once Yongguk felt the room, Luna sighs.

“What’s wrong?” Chen asks as he pulls Luna out of her chair.

Luna does not say anything and let Chen drags her on the couch so they can sit down next to each other. Luna turns to Chen and stares at him. She looks him up and down.

“I don’t know.” Luna replies at the confuse Chen in front of her. “I think you’re hot. No. I know you are hot. But—”

“But?” Chen encourages her to talk because he knows Luna is thinking right now.

“Well, I think Daehyun is hot. I even told him already.” Luna says and Chen’s face is confused again. “Daehyun is my new employee. I told him he is hot about two weeks ago I think. I don’t know I don’t remember.” Chen nods at the clarification. “Anyways, earlier today, I thought he was hot again. Although he is so irritatingly nice, like Sulli, but nicer, I think he is hot.” Luna makes a dissatisfied face.

“So you are grumpy because you are confused on whether you like him or such?” Chen tries to clarify what exactly Luna is trying to say to him.

“No way.” Luna denies. “I don’t think I like the dude that way. He is too nice. He is such an angel that I just want to—Arg!” Luna balls her fists.

“You always say that.” Chen smiles at her.

“Say what?” Luna asks in confusion.

“That you don’t like nice people but you have nice people everywhere. I, Chanyeol, Sulli, Krystal, Minho, Vic noona, Yongguk, and etc.” Chen justifies.

“Yeah I know but all of you at least aren’t always nice to the point where you are somewhat weak. Sulli was like that before but that was before.” Luna tells him. “I’m just not into very very very nice people.”

“Okay whatever you say but when did you think that Daehyun-sshi is hot?” Chen emphasizes the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter