Luna's biggest worry

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna gets out of her car as usual but today she is very early. It is 4:30 in the morning and she is already at work. No one is in yet. She immediately walks inside her office and changes into her chef coat. She ties her hair into a bun and covers it with a white chef hat that matches her coat. She puts ipod on a stereo plug in and presses play. She starts walking to the kitchen when Super Junior’s Yesung’s “It has to be you” plays. She turns around and lets out a very sardonic laugh.

I have hundreds of songs in there and “It has to be you” plays first? Hul! This is just awesome. I know it’s been a week since the Oh siblings returned to Korea but seriously? “It has to be you?” Really!

Luna had not told Chen about the return of Amber and Sehun, the Oh siblings. Chen and Amber used to be in love in high school.  Sehun and Sulli were dating then too, but the Oh siblings suddenly disappeared. Amber is the same age as Minho and they were going to graduate that year. Luna, Chen, Chanyeol, Sulli, and Krystal were juniors then. Sehun was a sophomore. The 5 juniors and Minho, with Sehun’s best friend Luhan who was a senior then too, went to the Oh family house to confirm what the school said; according to the school the Oh siblings moved to California. The friends ran to the Oh family but they found no one. They all tried contacting them but they never answered. They probably changed their phone numbers or something. Since then, they have not seen nor heard of the Oh family until a week ago.

Luna bakes her heart out as she thinks of everything. The song in the back ground is now Super Junior’s “Outsider.” She is not even listening to the songs playing in the background anymore. She just thinks about her phone conversation with Krystal 2 days after they saw the Oh siblings.

[flashback]

“Luna, what should I do?” Krystal whispered to her phone.

“About what?” Luna whispered back, confused why she is.

“Sulli has been down and spaced out since, you know.” She continued to whisper.

“You can’t blame her. I have been thinking a lot too.”

“I know I am too but…I thought she was over him? She dated Hyunwoo and Taemin and who else after Sehun left?”

“Yeah but Sehun is her first love. You know how special first loves are.”

“I know. I’m just worried and I don’t know what to do.”

“I know. I was supposed to tell Chen too but I haven’t called him yet. I don’t have the courage to break the news.”

“You haven’t told him yet!”

“Um…”

“Is he still in China?”

“He is coming back in a 2 weeks.”

“Tell him then.”

“Should I?”

“Yeah, try to prepare for whatever reaction he will have.”

“Ok. But it’s been like a year or something since we stopped talking about Amber. Do you think he still love her?”

“That I don’t know. You are his twin, you should know.”

“I know, but I don’t. I’m not sure.”

“Isn’t Amber his first love?”

“Yes.”

“Then he and Sulli are in the same boat. Their special love has return but they still won’t show themselves to them.”

“I don’t get those Oh siblings.”

“Why did they disappear without a word to us? Why this and that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter