Park Sunyoung

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Sunyoung, better known as Luna, is a strong young woman who isn’t afraid to be herself. She voices her opinions when she wants too. She is an only daughter and child of her parents. Her family is well off; hence, financial troubles or such things were never existed in her life. She is good in school but baking is her love. That’s why she has her own coffee shop. She knows how to get costumers too because she hires good-looking young men as her workers. Her friend, Bang Yongguk, laughed at her when she told him that pretty boys will get her shop customers. And she was right. “LUNA’s café have a lot of female costumers. The workers their even have their own fancafes.

Luna parks her red mini copper in the parking lot of “Papillon,” a restaurant own by her cousin Park Chanyeol. She runs to the restaurant and docks her head as she enters the place. The receptionist looks at her in confusion.

“Where is Chanyeol?” Luna asks him.

“Boss, is up in his office.” He says to her, still confuse at her suspicious behavior.

Luna gestures an “ok” sigh to him and runs, fast and suspiciously stilling docking her head, to the stair towards Chanyeol’s office. She opens the door and it reveals her cousin standing and looking at the restaurant downstairs.

“Yah! Did Kris proposed yet?” Luna asks her cousin.

“No.” He smiles at her.

His office has a one way glass wall that shows the entire restaurant. They can see everyone in the restaurant but the restaurant downstairs cannot see them. Kris, their friend is going to propose to his girlfriend, Victoria, tonight. The couple are eating dinner on one of the tables down stairs.

 

 

“Okay, I’m not late then.” Luna stands next to him.

They are cousins but Chanyeol is a giant and Luna is short. Luna does not like being short.

 “Why aren’t you recording this?” Luna asks him.

“Right, I forgot.” He says as he takes out a camcorder in his desk drawer. He turns it one and starts recording.

“This is finally happening.” Luna says with excitement on her voice.

‘Yeah, finally.” Chanyeol agrees. “These two have together for forever and oh~ finally.”

The cousins smile at each other.

“OH OH OH OH OH~” Chanyeol slightly jumps as he sees Kris puts his hand inside his suit pocket.

“Yah! Stay still.” Luna slap her cousin on his right arm because he cannot stop jumping and he is holding the camera.

“Opps.” He chuckles.

Kris right hand takes out a white handkerchief.

“The Kris!” Luna stomps her right foot.

“He is trolling us.” Chanyeol says in annoyance because when is Kris going to propose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter