Do i like her/him?

We're Just Friends Right?

   ------Donghae POV-------

  When Jessica looked at me i couldn't say anything but i wanted to but her beauty took my breath away.She just looked like a goddess with her blonde hair. But we've been friends since high school and i don't want to ruin our friendship. What do i do?

    ------- End of POV------

 

   Later that night they all sat on the couch watching a scary movie with all the lights off and the window closed. "What's this movie called?" Donghae said looking at Jessica with lovestruck eyes. Jessica cheeks turned red and she looked away. "It's called Mama." Jessica said covering herself with a blanket. "This dosen't sound so scary." When the movie was over Jessica and Donghae was under the blanket while Leeteuk and Taeyeon where looking at them. "What do you think there doing under there?" Taeyeon whispered in a low voice into Leetuek's ear. Leeteuk shrugged still looking at them. Jessica and Donghae's eyes were closed and then they both opened there eyes. Jessica and Donghae's eyes widened and Jessica threw the cover off her and Donghae. "Where you guys kissing?" Taeyeon said. Then Jessica gave Taeyeon an ice cold look. Taeyeon got up from the couch and ran towards her room. Jessica jumped up from the couch and chased after her. Leeteuk scooted next to Donghae and looked at him. "Tell your hyung the truth were you and Jessica kissing?" Leeteuk said. 

    -------Donghae's Flashback and POV---------

         "Oh Gosh it's so scary!" Taeyeon said. After Taeyeon said that we all started screaming. With all the stuff flying we didn't know what was going on then Jessica pulled her cover over herself and me. Both of your eyes were closed then I kissed her. I didn't know what i was doing then she kissed back. Her lips were really soft. I couldn't brake away but then we both opened our eyes and she broke the kiss.

    -------End of Flashback and POV-------

   "You kissed her!!!!!!!!!!!" Leetuek yelled. "Shut up things are already awkward between us don't make it even more awkward. Let's go." Donghae grabbed his shoes and walked out of the door. "Don't tell anybody about what happpened or i'll tell Taeyeon you like her. "Aishhh You little...." Leetuck said.