Awkward...........

We're Just Friends Right?

Jessica woke up and saw all the members staring at her. "Why do you guys keep looking at me like that?" Jessica said. "You and Donghae oppa were all lovey dovey last night sleeping on each others shoulders." Taeyeon said. Jessica walked to the bathroom and grabbed the comb and commed her blonde hair. "Guys we're just friends we're not dating." Jessica said. "Not yet." Taeyeon whisperd. 

-------At music bank reherasel-------

Jessica was in her casual clothes with her hair in a ponytail. Donghae was copying every single dance move. Leeteuk walked up to him and recorded him. "Keep going Donghae this is gonna go viral." Leeteuk said. Donghae turned around and saw Leeteuk recording him. The girls had just finished the reharsel and Leeteuk ran to the girls and showed then the video of Donghae dancing. When the video was over everyone started laughing like crazy. "We've found our 10th member." Hyoyeon said. They walked off stage and Donghae glared at Leeteuk. "You know sometimes I want to just kill you you know that right?" Donghae said. Leeteuk nodded and walked to the dressing room. 

-----Meanwhile in the SNSD dressing room-----

"Jessica can I talk to you for a second." Taeyeon said. Jessica nodded and followed Taeyeon out of the dressing room. "Jessica can I tell the members about what happened between you and Donghae?" Taeyeon said. "No i'll tell them when I feel like please just don't tell them." Jessica said. "Tell who what?" Donghae walked past them eating an apple.  Taeyeon and Jessica staired each other until Jessica got pushed into Donghae by Taeyeon who ran back in the dressing room locking the door behind her. It was an moment of silence and awkardness. "Sooooooo........" Donghae said. "So what?"Jessica asked. "About what happened a few nights ago." Donghae said. "Aishh...... i'll kill you for this Taeyeon." Jessica said under her breath.