Radio Talk Show

We're Just Friends Right?

"It was 4 in the morning and the members were sleep. Taeyeon was saying Ice cream in her sleep. "I need Ice cream right now..... N.O.W." she said then woke up and looked at the clock. She yawned and woke up Seohyun and Tiffany. She then got out of bed and walked to the other rooms. "Yoona Sooyoung Sunny wake up we have to go." Taeyeon yelled. "Ok ok we will get up." Sooyoung said. She walked down the hall to Jessica's Yuri's and Hyoyeon's room. "Wake up guys." Taeyeon said. "Give me 5 more minutes." Jessica Yuri and Hyoyeon said in unison. "No now. Get up." taeyeon yelled. 

"Fine we're up ms. cranky." Jessica said.

IN THE VAN

Yuri was singing and the other members were annoyed. "Yuri stop singing." Yoona said and pulled her headphones off. "Ya!! What was that for?" Yuri yelled. "You can't sing it's annoyoing." Yoona said and the both started to argue.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" Seohyun yelled and the other members even their manager looked at Seohyun. "Seohyun you know that's my line." Tiffany crossed her arms and pouted.

MBC Radio

"Today we have 18 special guests today. My hyungs and dosaengs Super Junior and my noona's and doseangs So Nyuh Shi Dae." Shindong said into the mic. "This is ShimShimTaPa!!! Music start." Shinyoung, (A/N Shindongs other mc.) said. The music played and Lee Hyori's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang played. The 18 guests walked in showing off their dorkiness except for Jessica who was half awake. Taeyeon poked Jessica in the back so she could wake her up. "Taeyeon stop poking my girlfriend, that's my job." Donghae said then got poke in the back by Eunhyuk. Donghae laughed while Eunhyuk kept poking him. "Look at EunHae you guys are so in love. Maybe you two should get married one day." Jessica laughed pointing at the two. "Yeah you too should you would make the cutest babies." Hyoyeon joked around and laughed as well as Jessica did to. "Haha very funny." Eunhae both said at the same time..

"See what did i say such cute babies." Hyoyeon laughed. "Remember we have a talk show to do guys." Leeteuk said. "Ughhhh party pooper." Taeyeon said and they all sat down.

(Author here. It's been a lon gtime since i updated this story. HyoSica and Eunhae moment with a little of Taeteuk. Still looking for co-authors.)

Sincerely SMtownofficial_