Scandel

We're Just Friends Right?

------30 minutes later-----

Jessica was still in her bed in her shorts and grey sweater reading her magazine. 

*DING*

The doorbell rang. "I got it!" Hyoyeon said. She walked to the door and opened i and saw the rest of Super Junior behind Eunhyuk. "Hey." Hyoyeon  waved. "Hey congrats on your guys win last night." Leeteuk said. "You too." Hyoyeon said. "All of the guys and girls were laughing and talking until Jessica came in looking like a nerd. Everyone kept looking at she gave them all a cold stare and grabbed a bannana. "Man she's hot." Donghae thought he whispered in his head but actually said out loud.

"What!"

"Huh!!!"

"We knew you like Jessica!"

"Did you just say i'm hot!" Jessica yelled.

Everyone's eyes where on Donghae's even Jessica's. "Um.... Nothing!" Donghae said covering his face while blushing. Taeyeon gestured Jessica to come sit down. Then Jessica shook her head no. Taeyeon ran up to Jessica before she could ran back to her room. 

"But I don't want to go over there!" 

"Come on!" 

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!!" Taeyeon yelled and pushed Jessica on the couch making her seat next to Donghae. "Let's watch a scary movie!" Yuri said. "As long it's not MaMa!" Jessica said. "Why?" Seohyun said. "No reason." Jessica said. Yoona put in the movie The Conguruing. 

Everyone had a bucket of popcorn except Taeyeon Leeteuk Donghae and Jessica who had to share.Throughout the whole movie everyone was screaming. "Oh My Gosh this is so scary." Sooyoung said. After Sooyoung said that that lights and the t.v went out. Screams echoed throughout the dorm. When the lights came back on, Taeyeon Leeteuk Jessica and Donghae were the only ones on the couch.

"Where did they go?" Jessica said. 

"I don't know but were you guys kissing when the lights went out?" Taeyeon said. 

"What!!!!!! You told her Jessica?" Donghae said. 

Jessica nodded. "Well you told Leeteuk." She said. 

------Breaking News------

The t.v came on and it had Breaking news on it

"4 S.M stars caught kissing outside of Music Bank recording." the reporter said.

"I wonder who could it be." Leeteuk said.

"Super Junior members Lee Donghae and Park Leeteuk caught kissing Girls Generation member Kim Taeyeon and Jung Sooyeon. Here are the pictures." THe reporter said and pictures were on the screen. One showed Donghae kissing Taeyeon and Leeteuk kissing Jessica. 

"You kissied Jessica!" Donghae pointed at Leeteuk

"You kissed Taeyeon!" Leeteuk pointed at Donghae

"You kissed Donghae!" Jessica pointed at Taeyeon

"You kissed Leeteuk!" Taeyeon pointed at Jessica.

"NO!!!!!!" They all said in unison.