Happy Birthday!

We're Just Friends Right?

"Jessica come here!!!" Seohyun yelled from the living room. Jessica got up from her bed and walked into the living room. "What!" jessica yelled. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jessica, Happy Birthday to you!" the 8 girls said. Tears came down Jessica's eyes. "Don't cry Jessica." Sooyoung huged her. Sunny placed the cake and grabbed 18 forks and plates. "Why are their so many stuff?" Jessica asked. "Because the oppas are coming over." Yoona said. "Arraso." Jessica said. They all sat down and the doorbell rang and Tiffany  got up and opened the door. ''Tiffany who is it?" Jessica yelled. "Donghae and the oppas." she yelled back. When Jessica realized it was Donghae she started choking in the cake. "Are you ok Birthday girl?" Siwon said. "Yeah i'm okay Siwon." Jessica said. 

Donghae's POV

Was Jessica suprised about me coming on her birthday. Or was she suprised about the kiss last night. Hmmmm i'll just ask her.

End of POV

Everybody sat on the couch and Taeyeon brung a bottle. "Let's play spin the bottle." Everybody nodded. Everybody was in a circle. "I'll go first." Jessica said and spun the bottle. The bottle spun and it landed on Yoona. "Truth." Yoona said. "Is it true you hate singing without backtrack." Jessica asked. Yoona looked at everyone and nodded. "Your turn Yoona." Leeteuk said. Yoona dpun the bottle and it landed on Donghae. "Dare." he said before Yoona could say anything. Jessica gave Yoona a cold stare knowing what she was gonna ask. 

"Donghae i dare you to......... kiss Jessica." Yoona said. The atmosphere was awkward. Jessica gave Yoona an i'm gonna kill you stare. "Sorry unnie." Yoona mouthed. Jessica and Donghae looked at each other and Donghae made the first move.

Jessica POV

I don't know way i was so nervous kissing him because when he kissed me last night I wasn't nervous but when everybody was looking at us it was just so awkward.

End of POV

Jessica broke the kiss and they both blushed a lot.