The Text

We're Just Friends Right?

Jessica walked back into the living room and saw leetuek and donghae were gone. She opened the door and saw them walking into the elevator. "Donghae Oppa!!!!" Jessica yelled. Donghae turned around and saw Jessica picking out of the door. "You look good in a dress." Jessica winked at him and walked back inside the dorm. Donghae titled his head as if he didn't know what she was talking about then he gasped. "She's talking about Super Show 3." Donghae said in relief. Back in the dorm Jessica and Taeyeon were watching the Sesaon 1 DVD of True Blood. Suddenly the door opened and the other members came back. "You guys do know you've been gone for 4 hours right?" Taeyeon said. "Sooyoung kept eating the food." Hyoyeon said. The 7 members went to their rooms and went to sleep. "Sica when are you gonna tell the other members about what happened?" Taeyeon said. "I can't because......... because Donghae asked me if i could a promise not to tell anybody except you. "Fine then he'll have to tell them." Taeyeon said.

  -------- The Next day ------ 

 Donghae woke up and saw his phone buzzing. When he picked up his phone he noticed Jessica had texted him. 

    From: Jessica
 Oppa? I was wondering if what you felt last night was real?

Donghae's jaw had dropped when he read the text. "Does she really like me?" Donghae thought.

  To: Jessica

Yes.