Broken

We're Just Friends Right?

------15 minuted before live music bank-------

"Tiffany can you put my hair in a ponytail for me?" Jessica asked. "Sure Sica." Tiffany said. "10 minutes before you go on stage girls!" The producer said. "Neh!!" they all said. "Everybody we will win this triple crown toinght. K!" Taeyeon said. "Fighting!'' they all said. The girls walked out and Leeteuk and Donghae saw them walking towards the stage. Just before they walked to the stage, Donghae and Leeteuk plled Jessica and Taeyeon away from the others." What was that for!?" Taeyeon yelled. "Just wanted to say good luck." Leeteuk said. "So you grabbed us by the arms just to tell us good luck. Idiots." Jessica said and Taeyeon laughed. "But wait....." Donghae said pulling the wire connecting Jessica's box on her back and her microphone and then it broke. Leeteuk bursted out laughing and Donghae just gave him a cold stare. "Man you know you're just like Jessica but the male version." Leeteuk said. Donghae walked over to sound table and asked the guy, "Could you turn up the backtrack for this preformance?" The guy nodded and turned up the audio.

"It looks like their lipsynicing cause the audio is so loud." Leeteuk said.

"Soooo at least it looks like Jessica is singing." Donghae said.

"OK. If you say so." Leeteuk said and walked away.

--------At the ceremony---------

"And the winner is Super Junior congrats." Eunji from Apink said.

They bowed to everyone and grabbed the trophy.

Heechul grabbed the mic and gave the winning speech. Everyone left the stage and the guys were dancing and singing.

-----After the show------

"Jessica we'lll be in the car." Seohyun said. 

"Ok let me just find my phone and i'll be out in a minute." Jessica said. Seohyun nodded and walked out of the building with the other members. Donghae walked up to the door and held her phone in his hand. "Looking for this." he said. Jessica turned around and saw Donghae holding her phone. "Where did you find it?" Jessica said looking at him. "I found it on the floor near the stage. You're lucky nobody took it." Donghae laughed. "Thanks." Jessica said and grabbed her phone. ''So Jessica I was thinking maybe we could hang out sometime." Donghae said. "Sure that would be cool." Jessica said and blushed a little. They looked at each other for a minute and Donghae made the first moved. Jessica couldn't believe what Donghae did. He..... He kissed her. Jessica was very suprised  but couldn't help herself she...... she kissed back.