The Talk.

We're Just Friends Right?

"Jessica I kinda like you, I know we've been fiends for a long time but i have feelings for you since the kiss a few nights ago." Donghae said. "Taeyeon's seriously gonna die today!!" Jessica thought. "One Second please." Jessica said and walked back into the dressing and closed the door behind her. "TAEYEON!!!!!" Jessica yelled. Donghae was standing still eating his apple and all hear could hear was yelling and screaming. The dressing room door opened and Jessica's head popped out. A smile came across Donghae's face. "See you after the show!!" Jessica said and closed the door.

-----At the ceremony-----

Everybody was lined up and waiting to hear the winner. "Our noimeenes for the number 1 are Super Junior with Mr. Simple and Girls Generation with Run Devil Run, who will win?" The mc said. " It's a tie between between Super Junior and Girls Generation!!! Congrats." the mc said. "Jessica i really need to talk to you." Donghae mouthed from across the room. Jessica then shook her head. The music started playing and Jessica started singing. While Jessica was singing Donghae sung along with the group. Jessica gave him a cold stare. "Donghae oppa you can't sing it's not good." Jessica yelled into her. "Jessica you can't dance it's off beat." Donghae said into his mic. "You better sleep with one eye open tonghit." Jessica said. 

------SNSD's Dorm------

"Jessica!!!!!!!'' The other 8 members yelled. "What's with you and and Donghae are you too dating?" Yuri said.  Jessica just ingnored them. "Fine don't say antything oh by the way Donghae's coming over." Yoona said. "WHAT!" Jessica said. "Yeah he'll be here in like 30 minutes." Sooyoung said. "Ok." Jessica said and went to reading her magazine.