Happy Birthday! Part 2

We're Just Friends Right?

"Your turn Donghae." Tiffany said. Donghae spun the bottle and it landed on Eunhyuk. "Truth or Dare?" Donghae said. "Truth." Eunhyuk said. "Is it true you have a crush on Hyoyeon?" Donghae asked pointing at Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk nodded and Hyoyeon blushed a little. Then Eunhyuk grabbed the bottle and spun it. After a while it landed on Jessica. "Truth or Dare Jessica?" Eunhyuk asked. "Truth." Jessica said. "Ok, Jessica is it true that the photo of to idols kissing is you and Donghae? You have to tell the truth." Eunhyuk asked. "Yes." Jessica said. Gasped filled the air and everybody looked at Jessica and Donghae. "Why didn't you tell us unnie?" Seohyun said. "I didn't think i had to because Yoona's the one that posted it." Jessica pointed at Yoona. "So what if I did you weren't suppose to kiss him cause he was my boyfriend." Yoona yelled. "I didn't kiss him first he kissed me first!" Jessica yelled back. Jessica got up and grabbed her jacket and ran out the door.

"Jessica wait!" Taeyeon chased after her. "I'll come with." Donghae said running towards the door. "Jessica wait!" Taeyeon yelled. Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's hand and stopped her from running. "Get off of me Taeyeon." Jessica said while struggling to get away form Taeyeon. "What's the problem? Why are you so angry?" taeyeon said. "Didn't you hear what Yoona said to me? I always get blammed for everything. Don't you remember what happened in Japan?" Jessica said.

Flashback

"So you guys are promoting in Japan to?" Jessica said. "Yeah we just made our debut in Japan not to long ago, like a month ago." Taecyeon said. "Yeah we're about to start our 1st Japan tour in like 2 weeks." Jessica said wihle drinking her coffee. "Hey let's go before it gets to cold outside." Taecyeon said. ''Yeah let's go." Jessica said. Once they walked out flashes from cameres were being taken.

-Breaking News- 

"Jessica Jung repordetly dating 2pm member Ok Taecyeon." 

End of Flashback.

"Taeyeon people started saying i went out with every single male idol. Do you know how much that hurt me?'' Jessica said and started crying. "It's ok Jessica.Don't worry about them." Taeyeon said. Donghae walked to the stairs and saw Jessica and Taeyeon. He then walked up to Taeyeon and tapped on her shoulder. "You can go." He whispered in Taeyeon's ear. Taeyeon let go of Jessica and went back to the dorm. Jessica was still crying until she felt a hand wipe away her tears.She looked up and saw Donghae. "

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

"I'm came to see if my girlfriend was ok." Donghae smirked.

"I'm not your girlfriend Donghae." Jessica said looking away. 

"I know but do you want to be my girlfriend?" Donghae said.