Happy Birthday! Part 3

We're Just Friends Right?

"Donghae, we've been friends since high school i just don't know what to say." Jessica said.

Donghae put his finger over and said, "Shhh you don't have to talk." Donghae leaned towards Jessica and kissed her. Jessica's eyes widened and kissed back. 

----Meanwhile in the dorm-----

"What are they doing out there?" Sooyoung asked. "I'll go check." Taeyeon got up and walked to the door. 

"Ughh Yoona why do you have to get all mad at Jessica gosh it's her birthday just be......." before she could see finish that sentence she saw Jessica and Donghae. "Lovebirds!!" she yelled. Jessica broke the kiss and saw Taeyeon pointing at her and Donghae. '' I'm telling everybody" Taeyeon said. Jessica let go of Donghae and ran after Taeyeon. 

"Don't tell." Jessica said. 

"I'm telling them." Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon ran into the dorm and was about to tell everyone when Jessica ran into the dorm. 

"Jessica are you ok?" Yesung asked. 

"Yeah i'm fine. Did Taeyeon tell you guys anything?" Everybody shook their head.

"Woah, Jessica are you really happy right now?" Leeteuk asked looking at his phone.

"Yeah, why?" Jessica asked. "Because Donghae just texted me say you and him are dating." Leeteuk said. "WHAT!!!" Everybody yelled even Jessica. "Just a second." Jessica said and ran out the dorm. When Jessica ran outside she saw Donghae still by the stairs. "Hey Donghae you told Leeteuk we were dating!" Jessica yelled. Donghae looked up from his phone and smiled when he saw Jessica. Jessica walked over to him and sat next to him. "Yeah why?" Donghae was confused. "You can't tell anybody that because i've never answered your question." Jessica smiled. '' So what's your answer?" Donghae asked. "Yes... i will be your girlfriend." Jessica said and smilied. "Donghae oppa can i see your phone?" Jessica asked. "Sure why?" Donghae gave her his phone and tilted his head. "Man you ask to many questions." Jessica said. "Done." Jessica said and gave Donghae his phone back.

"Wait!!!!!!!!" Leeteuk yelled from the dorm. He ran outside and saw Jessica and Donghae sitting next to each other. He ran up to the two and  sat next to Donghae. 

"Did you really tell Taeyeon that i love her." Leeteuk sighed.

"No." Donghae said and turned to Jessica. "That was me. I just wanted to see your face get as red a firetruck." Jessica laughed. 

"This is why I love her." Donghae whisperd to Leeteuk.

 

 

 

 

A/N I won't be updating stories very much because school starts very soon so just keep reading commenting subsribing and upvoting my stories. :)