We Need Help

We're Just Friends Right?

           Everybody was sitting down at the dinner table eating when the phone started to ring. Nobody bothered to get it until Jessica got up and grabbed then phone. "Hello?" she said with a mouthful of Ramen. "Jessica, me and leetuck hyung need help with our Japanese could you help us?" Donghae said with a low voice. "Wait let me ask Taeyeon." Jessica said trying to chew all the ramen in . Jessica put the phone on the counter and walked to Taeyeon. "Unnie Leeteuk and Donghae oppa need help with their Japanese and asked me to teach them. Could you help me?" Jessica whispered into her ear so the other members couldn't hear. Taeyeon nodded and continued to eat her ramen.

      "Unnies were going to go to the store and get some food." Seohyun said. Taeyeon gave Seohyun a thumbs up and walked to the couch. The other 7 members walked out of the door and left. "Taeyeon we enough food to last a whole week." Jessica said pointing at the food in the cabniet. "That's for Sooyoung." Taeyeon said while reading the new lyrics for the song. Then the doorbell echoed all around the dorm and Jessica walked to open the door. Jessica stood there talking to Leeteuk. "Your a blonde now!?" Leeteuck said in amazed. "Pabo i've had blonde hair since the promotions od Genie." Jessica said putting her hair in a pony tail. Jessica sat on the couch and practiced the new song while Donghae and Leetuk looked for their lyric book. Leetuk sat next to Taeyeon and looked at the paper. "Is that a new song?" He said. Taeyeon nodded and looked at Jessica. "Don't you guys have to record Running Man today?" Donghae said. "No that's next week." Jessica said looking at the t.v trying to find what to watch.

     They all sat at a round table looking at the papers. Jessica helped out Leeteuk and Taeyeon helped Donghae. "This is hard." Leetuck complained. 

    ---------Breaking News!!!----------- 

    Nobody paid attention to the t.v until Donghae heard his and Leeteuk's name mentioned.

   "At 10:28 pm two members of Super Junior reportdley seen entering the dorm of Girls Generation. Could Park Leeteuk and Lee Donghae dating members of Girls Generation?" the reportder said. 

'' WHAT!!!!" they all yelled. "Just ingore that. They probably didn't have a story so they came up with that." Taeyeon said. Donghae and Leeteuk sat back down continued studying. Then Jessica looked at Donghae and then Donghae at Jessica. They couldn't take their eyes off each other.