The Girl

Can Friend Become Lover?

Doojoon POV

After we eat dinner Yoseobbie and I decided to go to his café. This café is belongs to his father, but since his father was died he took the responsibility to take that café. This café just like our second home, it have two floor but only the first floor as café and in the second floor there are our private stuff, bedroom and other stuff, when Sobbie and I fight he will sleep at café till we make it each other again. This café sell coffee and pastry, and I have to tell you he can’t make any pastry at all, the chef make it. Even I said he at that. But he is good at making coffee and I love his coffee. Tonight we will spend our time there till closing time.

“So, how’s your first day, Lazy ahjusshi?” He ask while took a shipped his coffee.

“What’s with lazy ahjusshi,..? as you heard before it makes me crazy,.. It’s damn hard you know”

“Well,.. Even though I didn’t work in formal place like you, but I can feel it,. Only take care of this small café already make me crazy,..” he murmured.

“hahaha,.. What’s so hard,. All you do all day just sit here, Drink coffee and eat”

“Mwo,..? Aish,.. This is not only my activity. I also got a college,. It’s tiring. When this is going to end?” he frowned.

“C’mon Sobbie it’s not like it is going to kill you. And who ask you to pick other major again when you already graduate, you can work in father’s company just like me.”

“Ani,. I don’t want to waste my smart brain, I will learn as much as I can and go to college again, maybe I can be the youngest prof. in Seoul one day” he said dreamily.

“Whatever you say, you arrogant smart boy. Hei,.. Beside that bad info I also have good info. I met beautiful girl in my office and she will be my partner starting from tomorrow. I think this is good sign for me”

“Good sign,.? What do you mean? You mean she will like you? Hah,. The only think you have is your good feature but inside,. Tsk tsk,.. Well I don’t need to mention it to you right,.?” He said sarcastically.

“You mean stupid? Do you forget you already mentioned it since we first met, don’t need to repeated over and over sobbie.. tsk tsk,.”

“You said it yourself,. Khweekk,..” he laugh  childishly. “So tell me about the girl, what her name?”

“Her name is G.na, and she had work about 1 year so she is my senior but she has same age as you, and you know what? I already get her number” I smile mischievously.

“ow c’mon.. I can tell you when she gets to know better about you she will run away from you just like others” “I don’t understand what happen with your brain? Or actually you don’t have brain at all,.? You look smart and not really bad in study but sometime you really out of control” he frowned

He is right, I’m not that stupid. As you can see I can still graduate from college, and I can say I never cheat, well except few stuff that really hard for my small brain to handle. But in women stuff I really , even Yoseobie who’s never had a girlfriend more understand how to handle them.

“But at least I’m trying. Not like you, you smart, cute, have angelic voice, and also have good feature but you never have girlfriend,. Hwekk,.. are you gay or something?”

“Haha funny,. I just don’t want to spent my precious time for something useless, and besides that, café, college and you already took all of my time”

“Had a girlfriend is not useless Sobbie, you can share everything with your girlfriend”

“I already have you, and I’ve share everything with you”

“Yes I know, but I’m not your girlfriend, or even if that situation could possibly happen I’ll be your boyfriend and you will be the girlfriend instead” I laugh make him fed up

“Why should I?”

“Because you cute, yet beautiful instead of handsome”

“Wah,,.. you really enjoy it ne,.?”

“Hahah Kerom,.. and one more thing, you good at cooking and make a coffee. Oh,. You also clean freak. You should be the woman and I’m the man. I’m handsome, strong built and good protector”

“tsk ,. I hate you,.” He ate his pastry emotionally.

“Just proved to me have a girlfriend is good thing, only if that G.na girl want to hang out with you”. He said again

“Ok,. You’ll see, my heart say this girl really mean something to me” “She is the one” I said dreamily.

“Joonie,. You always said every girl you approached is the One for you but they’re not”.

“Just calm and see Sobbie”

When it already close time and his staff finish closing the café Sobbie and I go and back home, on the way home he fall asleep, something like this really happen a lot. I have to piggyback him through his room. 

"Damn,.. You are getting heavier every day Sobbie,.."

I put him in the bed and took his shoes, kiss his forehead and then leave his room toward my room.

 


 

So,.. how’s that?? You like it? or not? Boring? Sorry,.. I just want to explain their condition at first,. Mian,.. :-(

Don’t forget to leave a comment and give me subscribe, all right? ^-^

So,. Sobbie take another major in college while take care of the cafe and Joonnie work at his father’s company after graduated from college. And yay,… the girl appear,..

Comment are lovely,.. Thank you and Love you all,.. God bless