Spending time together

Can Friend Become Lover?

No one POV

They actually have really great time together aside from the unhappy expression Doojoon made when he meet Lee Joon, but after all it’s nice catching up before the rain decide to ruined everything. It’s good that all of them already finish eating. So, they decided to move to the house and wash the dishes instead and have some random chat. Doojoon decided to wash the dishes and get some helped from Daniel, but since Daniel is so bad at washing Doojood kicked him out of the kitchen and Seobie came actually at that time. Lee Joon at the other hand got bombarded questions by the curious Kikwang, which got nagged by Dongwoon who complained that Lee Joon maybe tired and all. At the other couch of the dining room Hyunseung was laying aimlessly using Junhyung’s lap as a pillow. Junhyung, too was lay on the couch and he seem didn’t bother to calm the two younger males down. Daniel come to the dining room briskly with a pout pronounce and snatch away the remote Dongwoon hold.

“Yaa,.. give it back,.. I’m angry now. Don’t mess with me” Dongwoon yell.

“So do I,. I want to help but hyung just yell at me” Daniel pouted even more.

“Aisshhh,.. this is frustrating. Kwangiee,.. Stop it already” Dongwoon got his attention at Kikwang back and pull him away from Lee Joon.

“Can’t you see he is tired, you too. You yawn like thousand times already. Let’s get you sleep” With that Dongwoon pull Kikwang up. Kikwang can only pout which make Lee Joon smiled at his attitude and asked him to rest. Dongwoon walked to the kitchen and dragged kikwang along.

“Seobie,. Can we bunk here? I don’t think we could go home in this state. It’s rain badly outside” Dongwoon asked hopefully.

“Yeah,.. that actually what’s in my mind. You guys can’t go anywhere. It’s up to Doojoonie” Seobie said and smiles.

“Yeah,.. you guys can sleep in my room,. Or Seobie’s” He, too smiled.

“Thanks,. Sorry for troubling you guys” Dongwoon smiled brightly. “I think we’ll take Seobie’s”

“I’ll take them to my room. I’ll be back” Seobie said to Doojoon.

“oo,.. how about Hyunseung hyung and Junhyung hyung,.? Where do I take them?” Seobie asked Doojoon.

“We can bunk together at your room. No problem. Besides it will prohibited whatever they have in mind which can caused something danger like bed cracked and noisy sound at the middle of the night” Junhyung half shouted at Seobie’s question through the dining room. It succeed made the two younger man blushed damn red. They ushered Sobie to take them to his room. Doojoon on the other way laugh hysterically by Junhyung statement, and asked casually.

“So you guys have that kind relationship?” He smiled at them.

“hey,.. what’s with the question? Stop it” Kikwang said and hide his face behind Dongwoon

“Ne hyung, we have that kind relationship. We learn it from the master” Dongwoon said finally and motion to the two male at the couch.

“They, too??” Seobie asked disbelieved.

“Of course. You think they don’t? Wahh,.. you’re so innocent hyung” Dongwoon said.

“by the way,.. Don’t you feel awkward Doojoon hyung? Since you barely know that we are gay?” Dongwoon motion Doojoon.

“No, No,. it’s cute actually. And you guys cool,.. I somehow kind of happy” He smiled at dongwoon.

“woahh,.. Why it’s that? Because then you can get serious with Seobie too? Isn’t?” Dongwoon asked eagerly.

“Yahhh,.. geumanhe (Stop it),. Kaja,..” Seobie cut him up to prevent Dongwoon asked more stupid question. Doojoon smiled at Seobie’s action and said good night to the four of them. Seobie also told Daniel to sleep with lee Joon since they have no room left. They can’t use G.na’s room since she is not around. It would rude use her room without her permission.

After take them to his room Seobie get back to the kitchen and help Doojoon with dishes.

Doojoon POV

“You don’t need to help me. Just sleep. Go to my room first” He said when Seobie came again to the kitchen.

“Ani,.. Gwenchana,.. it’s tiring to do it alone. I’ll help you” He smiled sweetly at Doojoon

“Ne,. Gomayo. But you can just accompany me” He forced Seobie to sit and watch him do the dishes. Seobie complain but he follows him at the end since he is pretty much tired. It was nice silence with only water flow sound; Seobie smiled through the back of Doojoon body. He looks handsome and manly even when washing the dishes.

“Thanks for letting me meet your friends” Doojoon states calmly and still washing diligently.

“Ani,.. Daega gomawo,. You allow me to held the party here”

“It’s your house too,. Why not?”

“Yeah,. Right. Thank too for not ashamed of my gay friends”

Doojoon turn around and looked at Seobie frustratingly.

“How much I have to say,. I’m happy I meet them. I hope I can meet them more often. I don’t ashamed of them, instead I feel great I meet them” Doojoon state.

“Ahh,. I must say, I don’t like one of them, who is it again,.. Joon? I hate him” Doojoon said straightly.

“Why?” Seobie asked questioningly.

“Why,..?? it’s so obvious. He is literally roamed his hand all around your body. Gahh,… I don’t like him” Doojoon stated furiously,

“Tsk,. If only I don’t know you’re straight. I can say you’re like a jealous boyfriend. I better sleep. See you in the room” With that Sobie walked to Doojoon designated room and left the man behind.

“am I?” Doojoon asked himself confusedly.

Seobie POV

I was lie on the bed comfortably at Doojoonie’s room. I was thinking on how on earth he said something like that back then. What’s his point? Hating my best friend and state something that can make my heart fluttered as if he is a jealous boyfriend. My head pound thinking of it. I scanned his room to refresh my mind, nothing change. I can’t find any picture of him and G.na though, and it makes my heart happy. Instead I found our picture on the desk beside the bed; it took long ago when we spent summer together at his parent house. I smiled when the memory flows back. It was simple back then. Only him, and me.

As I getting tired, I want to change my clothes but my room already locked and I’m sure the guys already sleep. I can’t go back to my room; I decided to take Doojoonie’s clothes. I love the feel of his scent wrap my body, it feels like he hugged me. Slowly, as the feel of his scent enveloping me, I drifted to dreamland.

 

Doojoon POV

I thought Seobie was sleep when I enter my room, as the room already dimmed. I walked slowly to my bed and sit beside him. Afraid that I would wake him up, I decided not turn the lamp on and pick my clothes through the dark. Unintentionally, I hit the foot of my bed and it makes me yelp oh not so manly which make Seobie wake.

“Sorry,. Did I wake you up?”

“apparently yes,.. what the hell happen? You hurt?” With that Seobie turn the lamp on and rub his eyes tiredly and cutely. Wow,.. he use my shirt. It looks good on him, even though it a bit large.

“Hehe mian,.. I hit the bed. It’s dark I didn’t see it” I sit on the bed slowly and rub my sting feet.

“The hell,.. Why don’t you turn the lamp on, you pabo,.. here,. Let me see it” He pulls my foot and lays me on the bed. He examined my foot and massages it.

“Is it here?”

“No,. No,. The left one, up near the ankle. Yes,.. there,. Damn.. is it red?”

“tsk,. It is. Don’t be a . Still hurt?” He continue massages it with his hand. It feels too good to stop.

“Ani,.. Still hurt. You better massages it more” I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation his hand give in my injury feet.

“You tricked me,. It’s not that hurt isn’t?” he massages it a bit hard then before. I open my eyes and pretend like I feel the sting again.

“Awww,.. you hurt me. Yeogi,. Yeogi,.. appo.. ” I pointed the sting feet at him. I give him my puppy eyes and blink my eyes owh not so cute and give him a pout. Something I never did in front of other people. He laughed at my action and hit my head lightly.

“Aishhhh,.. you’re so troublesome. Wait here. I’ll take the warm water and towel. Change your clothes while I gone okay. Ahhh,. Sorry I borrow your clothes. You won’t mind right?”

“Em neee,.. be back quickly, ne?” I nod my head cutely again which is makes him laugh.

“Aigooo,.. uri Doojoonie mani appo,.? No,. Bori appo du? Seems like you hurt your head too, not only your foot” he shake his head in disbelieve and walked out. I, also laugh too at my action. It’s so childish. But only in front of him

Soon, he came back with the warm water and towel. He dipped the towel to the water and rubbed it to my feet. He did it almost like hours. He already half asleep and I move him to lie down beside me. Poor him,.. mian. I make you take care of me for hours. But I can’t get enough of your hand to massages my foot.

Soon after he managed to lie down he sleeps so soundly. Thanks for take care of me Seob. I kiss his temple chastely. With that I turn the lamp and wrap my hand around his waist securely. His back is on me at first but not long after that he turned his back and facing me. He said something but I can’t hear it. He, too wrap his hand at my waist and buried his small head in my chest.    

“Shh,.. Sleep tight Seobie. Have a nice dream” I kiss his temple one more time and his body seem more relax now.

 


;( Sorry for late update. I'm working on my thesis. and it's damn hard. my lectures keep rejecting my thesis proposal. damn,.. anyway,.. please enjoy this story. my imagination stuck. I think thats all for now. see ya