What the hell happen with you??

Can Friend Become Lover?

Doojoon POV

It’s been half a year since I got to know G.na and we both getting closer each day. She often came to my house (all right, I mean us. Sobbie and I) and I think this is the right time for me to ask her to be my girlfriend so she can move to our house and then we can sleep together and have a lot of handsome and beautiful and cute kids (omygod,.. cut it off Joon, what the hell you were thinking)

“Soeb,. I thing I’m going to ask G.na to be my girl and and ask her to move in here” as I said when we spend our weekend together in the house since its very hot outside and Sobbie always complaining and nagging about his skin burn because of the stupid sun. I though he will not answer my question when he finally said.

“Emmh… up to you. I think it’s nice to have another housemate which is really nice than the other in this house” he said with his eyes still on the magazine he hold.

“eyyy,.. what do you mean by that. I don’t really nice enough for you now?”

“yeaa,.. I think so” his tone so serious, if I don’t know him since kid maybe I’ll think he is really piss off about the idea, but I know he only being sarcastic, like he always did.

“hahahah,.. screw you,.. I’m the nicest person you ever met Seob,. I am” I said proudly.

“I got to go,.. I’m going to G.na’s place and ask her right away, you better cleanup and tidy up cause G.na is clean freak and I don’t want you embarrassing us” with that I leave him. I’m a bit shock he didn’t answer my deliberate harsh words, usually he will yell at me back even louder when I scolding him,.. strange.

Yoseob POV

I don’t know any more what I have to say. Is he that dumb to know that I’m seriously didn’t like the idea? No, I’m not only didn’t like the idea, I’m piss off with his idea to ask G.na to be his girlfriend and move in here. What the that bastard has been thinking. Omy God,.. he sure jerk. Yaahhh,.. my whole body burn and I feel like burst anytime soon. O God,.. it’s hard enough for me for this past view month to convinced myself that I didn’t hate him being closer with G.na, that I’m jealous because he can find his “the one” and I’m not. And now this, Yaahh,.. I’m not even finish settle with myself yet. As he going I decide to get going too, maybe take some fresh air may help my issues.

No one POV

Doojoon come home late and lucky sure was on his side, because G.na accepts his feeling and wanted to move in right away after he asked her. They come with her belonging in Doojoon’s hand. The light is still off when they arrive at the house, sign that there is nobody home.

Doojoon POV

I called Sobbie’s number but he doesn’t pick it up so I text him instead. Half hour later he answer my message and said that he is in Daniel’s place and not going home tonight cause they have work to do. I just shrug it off and feel more at ease since he is at the safe place. I asked Sobbie if I can use his room since G.na’s room isn’t ready yet so she will use mine tonight (hey,…. I have moral. I’m not going to ask her to sleep with me right away when she barely moves in here. All right, I admit it I’m ert sometimes but it’s only with Sobbie. Cause I think it’s funny and I like to make fun of him, but to G.na, I really appreciate her and I don’t want to make her scare of me). Sobbie said G.na can use his room instead of me cause he doesn’t like my smell,.. ugh,. What was that? Usually he will snuggle with me even if I just came home from soccer practice with my sweat trickle from my spine down to my back,.. Eww.. I’m kidding. It makes Sobbie sounds freak but still he like my smell. He admitted it long ago. There is too much change happen to Sobbie and I don’t even know why. As he instructed I just follow what he said and asked G.na she can use Sobbie’s room for a while.

The following day he came home almost in the afternoon. When I asked him why he just came home this hour he said that his task barely done when lunch came. He look tired and extremely exhausted, I guess it because his task really hard.

Hei,.. you want me to massage you,.. Come here” I said as I patted place beside me.

“Ania,… I’m going to shower” he said cheerfully and climb the stair. When he barely reach view stair he said “I’m going to clean up my room so G.na can use it. I’m going to move down stair” he smiled to me.

He makes me shock again with his sudden emotional change, seriously. It’s like I don’t recognize him anymore. He came with his exhausted face but he change suddenly. I can smell something isn’t right and that is has to do to Sobbie. I just nod my head and he slowly disappeared to his room. I just sit still; don’t know what to do or how to react. This is what I want, right? He even offered it before I asked him to. Isn’t great? But somehow part of my heart feel odd with him move down stair and not beside my room anymore.

When he finish bath G.na just came from her latest home to take some of her belonging and after that we spent our time to clean up and moved thing here and there. Sobbie hummed his favorite song with his Ipod plugged in his ear, I really want to ask what actually happen to him but I can’t since he is too busy with himself. When I want to help him to carry his stuff he refused it, smiled and said he can do it by himself and I should help G.na instead. Again, his strange behavior appeared. He never refused when I want to help him, instead he will asked me around to help him in every single thing he did, well.. almost everything, but now? Seriously,.. Sobbie,. What the hell happen with you??