Strange feeling

Can Friend Become Lover?

Yoseob POV

Today is Saturday, and it is almost a week since I met G.na, like I said I like her so much especially her smile but I can feel something weird toward her, I don’t know what but that feeling definitely not good. It’s not like she will do something bad to Joonie or something. I can’t tell Joonie bout this because he really like her and I don’t want to make him upset, so I just keep it to myself. Since it still early morning, I decided to have exercise near our house and take a walk along the beach, I’m glad Appa give us this house which is near beach so I can enjoy sunrise and sunset every time I want. I take a walk around an hour and then decided to go back home when I feel extremely tired, I can bet that lazy Ahjusshi still in his bed snoring.

I hate him, No. don’t get me wrong. I mean why he has a nice muscle and abs when all he does is just sleeping? I don’t get it, really. Arrghh,.. I enter the house and walk through his room, I don’t care with all the sweaty all over my face and body, I just want to disturb his sleep, honestly I really enjoy teasing him and making him piss off. Just like I though, he still in his deep slumber when I approach him. I observe his handsome face, his nose, his manly jaw line, his eyebrow. Yes, he is perfect. I don’t understand what is actually wrong with him which makes him never have a girlfriend. Well, except his brain, hehehe. I decide to sit in her belly and jump up and down make him surprised.

“Arrghhhh,.. What the hell Sobbie,.. You make me surprise, it is hurt, get off, you’re heavy” He protest while bury his face in the pillow.

“Ani,.. Shiro,.” I chuckle and start tickling him.

“Hahahaha,.. what. Let me go you cutie,.. ahh ahh it’s tickle you know” he said with his desperate half sleepy tone.

“Ani,. Ani,.. Ani,.. Ani,.. You need to wake up, rise and shine Joonie”

“It’s Saturday, I’m going to sleep all day long Soeb,. Just let me go,.. Or else,..” He said threatening.

“Or else what?” I ask confuse

“I’ll kiss you”

“The hell, ert,.” I let him go

“haha,. Hey your face redden,. Owh, Are you shy? C’mon, don’t be, we already know each other for more than 14 years Sobbie” He walks to the bathroom

“I’m not. You really make fun of me huh,.”  I said irritated

“emm Ne,. Chua,.. nomu chua… But you’re all sweaty, where you’ve been?” He asked from the bathroom

“I’ve walk along the beach and take little exercise, Wae?”

“Ani,. You’re smelly, but you’re have nice smell and really Sobbie’s smell just like always, I like it” he chuckle

“What the hell” Just wash your face and make some breakfast” I go out of his room to hide my face which is get more redden.

‘You’re blushing,.. Aigoo,.. Cute” He laugh make me more blushing and I run toward my room.

What the hell happen to me? Again, I feel it. Another strange feeling, I never feel it before, I’m sure about that. But this feeling make my heart thumping like crazy and face hotter than usual, my God am I have a fever? I don’t understand but at the same time I feel happy.


Doojoon POV

I walk to the kitchen and start to cooking breakfast, Sobbie is still in his room. I make his favorite pancake with strawberry sauce. Today I’ll spend my time to accompany him in the café and help him. I already finish cooking when he comes.

“Hei,.. what’s that?” he asked and sit beside me

“Your favorite, Sobbie let me help you in the café, you’re going there after this right?” I asked while take a bite in my pancake

“Ne, you are not going to work?” he asked and took a sip at his milk

“It’s Saturday you pabo, I also want to spend my Saturday night with you”

He chokes when I finish my sentence and immediately I give him water to help him

“Aish,.. What’s wrong with you, it’s not even beef. Be careful, will you?” I pat his back to make him better

“I’m fine, it’s because the pancake not soft, you have to add more water when you make it next time” he complaint

“I make it just like usual, and you never chokes before,.. Liar”

“arghh,.. Forget it. let’s go, café will open soon” he stand up and walk to his room to take his thing and avoided my words. I just chuckle and laugh, he is cute and get more cute every day. After that both of us drive to his café together.

Yoseob POV

It’s already afternoon, Joonie is still here in the café with me and I’m really happy about that. He said he want to spend his Saturday night with me, hehehehehe,.. what? Maybe we already did it a lot but it sounds different when he said it literally, usually he just spends his time with me without any word.

“Coffe?” I ask him when we reach my room in the second floor

“Yeah,.. But make it yourself ne,.? Don’t ask your employee,. I wanna yours” he said from the bed

“Arrasso,.” I go downstairs and make a hot cappuccino he likes, when I enter the room again and found him put his jacket on.

“Where are you going?”

“I have to go Sobbie, guess what? G.na asks me if I can come to her house. Wah… this is definitely good sign for me right?” he smile widely

“emmhh,. Maybe. So, you’re not gonna accompany me till night?”

“Mian,.. I’ll pick you up when I’m done, ne?”

“Never mind, just go”

“Alright, I’ll text you later, see ya” he caresses my face and walk out the room

I just sit there in the edge of the bed for more than 10 minutes, he don’t even touch the coffee yet, dammit. I feel my heart ache, I feel betrayal. He said he want to accompany me, but then again he just walk out. I take a deep sigh and decided to go home, not care anymore about my plan earlier to spend my night here. You got me Joonie, you make me happy just this morning and now you got me piss off in the evening easily.