Let me.....

Can Friend Become Lover?

Sun shone through the window, the chilly wind blew softly. It should be one of nice morning for everyone but him. Sobbie, sat on the edge of his bed, bringing his legs to his chest. He just stared at the beach in front of his eyes. He opened his window widely the whole night. His room directly face the beach just like his latest room which is now G.na’s. usually, the sound of wave on the ocean will be his natural lullaby, but not for last night. He can’t sleep at all. There are so many things bugged in his head. His eyes seem doesn’t help him either. There are some fact happen lately make him surprise. He is gay. He loves his best friend. His classmates actually gay, and the worst part is his best friend, Doojoon which turn into his love accused him that he has feeling toward G.na, his girlfriend. How life can be so cruel. As the time goes by, Soobie decided to just have some nice bath to help him calm himself down since it is already dawn and it’s impossible for him to sleep. When he finished he got out from his room to greet by G.na and Doojoon, the last persons he want to meet in this ing morning (You live with them, of course you’ll meet them you idiot, what else did you expect. He curse in his heart)

G.na POV

“Morning, Seob.. How was your sleep? Wanna some breakfast? Here. I made omelet”

“eemm.. ne. Gomawo. It’s horrible. I can’t sleep at all. I forgot to close my window. So,.. hehe” he said cheerfully while munching on his breakfast

“Aigoo.. but hei.. you look pale?. You ok?” I asked him further

“Ania.. I’m fine. Just lack of sleep”. He smiled. I noticed Doojoonie never once glanced at Sobbie. Usually both of them will have nice conversation, chatter happily and joked around while having breakfast, sometime they even forgot about my appearance, not that I mind. They best friend just like me and Gayoonie. But I can felt it. Something strange happens between them. Are they having fight?

“You sure. Oowh.. I almost forgot. Joonnie and I will go to the amusement park. Wanna come?”

“nah,.. I’m not going to ruin your date.” He smiled cheekily at me. My face reddens all of sudden.

“Besides, I have appointment” he added

“What appointment” this time Joonnie suddenly asked.

“None of your business” sobbie answer calmly.

“Are you going to meet Daniel?”  Joonnie asked more. His tone more furious this time. I can feel the dark aura on his face.

“Why ask if you know” Sobbie said more irritated this time. “G.na-ah.. I got to go. Have fun. See you later,.. by..” he doesn’t say anything anymore, just stared at Joonnie sharply. He then kissed my cheek and went off

You both fight?” I asked carefully, don’t want to make already angry Joonnie got more angry.

“can we please don’t talk about it? It’s just boys stuff, sorry” he rubbed his temple, frustrated.

It’s ok. So.. Are we still going to the amusement? It’s ok if you don’t want to”

“Sorry, but can we change the place? How about movie? Let’s watch movie”

“yeah.. let’s watch the movie” I just follow what he want since I don’t want to make him more angry. Besides, it’s not important where we going as long as I am with Joonnie. He is the best guy I’ve ever met and I also sure he is the one God sent to be my soul mate.

Yoseob POV

“yah,.. yah,.. yah,.. where are we going?” I whine, nagged, and pouted. Everything I do seem doesn’t have significant effect to this kid. He practically dragged me here and there this last two hours.

“haha,. Chill Seob. God.. you sure like a kid. You said you need fresh air. So I give you one”

“No, you practically dragged me here and there for your own good. You just need someone to help you doing this tiring shopping, right?” I scream my heart out. I don’t care people around us thing I am weird. My foot numb already.

“hehe,.. mian. Now. Let’s grab something to eat. Then let’s go to the movie. It’s weekend after all. Weekend seob, weekend,.. owh come on. We should spend this weekend wisely” he said oh not so wisely.

“uh-hu.. wisely you mean this?? Yah.. I can’t sleep all night. What I need now is sleep, you jerk”

“tsk,. Tsk,.. just think it’s the payment to make Doojoon think I am your crush” he smiled cheekily.

“yah,. I told you. I didn’t mean to. I was out of my mind, ok. Don’t you,.. yah,. yah.. yah..” Daniel blocked his ear with both of his hands to prevent my voice to his ear, while mouthed “I can’t hear you”

Just like that, he walked away and left me dumbfounded all alone. I stormed my feet angrily when I realized what just actually happen. I hate that kid.

 Doojoon POV

Since this morning I met Sobbie I don’t feel good. Naah.. I’m not sick. It’s just I can’t stand when I’m thinking Sobbie meet Daniel. I don’t understand why my anger would build up when the scene come to my mind. Last night when he revealed that he is gay somehow I feel happy. Again, I don’t know what actually happen in my mind.

When we arrived at cinema I let G.na chose the movie. It’s not that I don’t care, I just don’t feel like watching. It’s just my excused to not to go to the amusement park. At first I thought it would be fun since Soobie would come because he really likes amusement. But since he doesn’t want to come I don’t want too.

We enter the theater g.na chose. It’s romance movie. Whatever, I don’t care. We sat in the middle, the theater is not too crowd for weekend and I’m glad about that. I don’t really like crowded place. Besides, I also need alone time with G.na , right? (hehe,. Don’t think dirty. I’m innocent) I sneaked my hand on her slim waist and she voluntarily laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled widely. Yah,. life is so nice, huh. We chatted along the movie happily, talked how on earth the main character died in the end and they can’t live happily like a fairy tale. As the movie goes by I scanned over the viewers. There is something interested caught my eyes. Six rows from our seat I saw someone I recognized too well. It’s him. Soobbie. With. Daniel.

He didn’t watch the movie. He is sleeping comfortably in Daniel’s shoulder. My heart sunk and fell like being torn off. What the hell they think this place is? Don’t they have some mannered? This is public place for God’s sake. I just can clench a tight fist and didn’t even aware my knuckles turn white. I lost my taste on watch movie. I just want to go to their place immediately and punch that damn faces who lend his shoulder for Sobbie. When the movie finally end, and it’s takes like a hundred years to me. I immediately walk closer to them, not even care when G.na asked me where I am going. It’s hard for Daniel at first, but he managed to piggy back Sobbie. As I walked closer, he finally noticed me and ready to leave the place with Sobbie on his back and lot of shopping bags on his hand.

“Ah,. Doojoon hyung. What are you doing here?” he asked while managed to bow politely. His action made Sobbie woke from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes with his hand and somehow I found that extremely cute. I want to answer his question when Sobbie yawn cutely and said with his sleepy tone. How I wish I could pinch those chubby cheek.

“emm,. Are we still in the movie Daniel-ah?” he again yawned cutely. And encircle both his hand on Daniel’s neck.

“emm ne,.. you still sleepy? Then sleep. I’ll piggy back you home”

“ania,. I’ll walk by myself” he slowly climbed off Daniel’s back. He seems doesn’t noticed my appearance till Daniel spoke

“so,. Doojoon hyung. I’m sure you watched movie too. Owh.. is this your girlfriend?”

“ah,. Ye.. yeah,.. G.na. here. Daniel it’s G.na. G.na it’s Daniel”

G.na bow politely and introduce herself. It is when Sobbie aware of my appearance. His mouth wide opened and his big round eyes got bigger, he blinked several time in confusion.

“You,.. Don’t,. Don’t you both should go to the Amusement park?” he managed to say, even though the result it’s more like whispered.

“hehe,. Yeah.. But we change our mind, right Joonnie?” I just can nodded my head in agreement. “Since we already met. How about eat? I’ll pay” G.na asked cheerfully.

“we already ate, right Daniel-ah?” He cut G.na’s offer.

“ah,.. how about coffe? Just coffe, or some pastry maybe?” G.na insisted

“Ani,. I’m still full though” He answered more

“We’ll come” Daniel interrupted

“I heard your stomach grumbled while ago” Daniel said cheerfully. "Moreover G.na noona will pay. I actually want to buy you food after we watch movie, but I’m run out money" G.na laugh with this kid behavior, he pinch this kid cheek and said how cute he is. Yah.. I don’t think it is cute at all. I hate the cheerful tone that kid use. It’s seems fake. Not like Sobbie, he has natural cheerful tone.

Both of Daniel and G.na now persuaded Sobbie to come with us and I just did nothing. I don’t know what I have to do or to say so I just stand still. He glanced at me sometimes and I decided to looked everywhere but him.

“Fine,. Whatever. But I’m sleepy” he said finally. I didn’t realize I smiled too wide for my own good. I’m extremely happy.

“Arasso. G.na noona, can you please bring this bags for me?” Daniel said with his oh not so innocent eyes. Yah.. I hate this kid time to time.

“Aigoo,.. kyeopte (cute) keuromyeon (sure). Here let me take it” she takes the bags from that punk.

That punk again lifted Sobbie up. It makes Sobbie and especially I surprised to the death. What the hell was that punk think he is doing right now? Does he think Sobbie a kid? He is 23 for God damn sake. And he has healthy foot to walk. I lost my words and only stared and them blankly. Sobbie seems struggle in his back and managed to climb off of his back and get nothing. Daniel just laughed and asked Sobbie to stay still and tighten the gripped on Sobbie’s . Hell.. He touch Sobbie’s . I think I’m going to burst anytime soon. I choose to go to the washroom and asked them to go first. I washed my face abruptly as I enter the wash room. I’m going crazy.

Yoseob POV

The atmosphere went awkward. Daniel and g.na keep talking and talking and talking. I just listened to their conversation and smiled sometimes when there is something funny. Daniel talked about how our school life went and G.na seems really attracted with it. Doojoon on the other side just keep silent and said nothing. Sometime it’s like his soul is not here with us. He frown all the conversation and denied when G.na caught him. He seems shocked with some of Daniel story about us. Like he never once been told about that story.

“Yoseobah,.. you know my apartment will finish it’s rented time this month, right?” Daniel said with his puppy eyes. I know where this conversation leading to, and I don’t like it.

“wae?” I asked calmly

“aigoo,. Your’re so insensitive. I need lodging. The rent price more expensive every month. Can’t you help me?”

“uh-hu,.. so?”

“In your house there is spare room right?, let me rent it. otte?” he whined cutely. Yahh,. This kid is so annoying sometime

“Yahh,. It’s not my house. It’s Doojoon’s” I said harsly.

“Ania,.. it’s yours too” Doojoon interrupted. Aish,, that jerk. In this situation can’t he stop talked? I just don’t want this annoying kid to live with us. If he live with us it’s gonna be another disaster to me. He sure will copy all of my homework, not leaving even a single word.

“yeii,.. you hear that? He said it also your house. You don’t have to worry. I’ll pay the rent charge” Daniel said cheerfully.

“Ania,.. Andwe,..” I rejected stubbornly

“come on Seob. Think about it. We can go to college together. We will less late you know” he persuaded me

“I never come late. You OFTEN come late” I rolled my tongue out of him

“Aigoo. Then consider it as you are helping me. Don’t you care about me?” he said weakly. His tears almost fell. I know this trick. I will not fall on your trap Daniel-ah. I said proudly in my heart

“he is right Seob. Besides, You don’t need to ride bus anymore. You can go to college with Daniel’s car” G.na said

“eh.. right noona. That’s what I’m talking about, Noona.. gomawo” he said cutely

“Aigoo,.. neomu kyeopta. Come on Seob. He is your classmate after all”

I sighed. I lost on him again. Daniel – ah,.. you jerk. You sure how to get the attention.

“Allright. I’m ok of Doojoon Ok” I said finally

“So,. How is it hyung?” Daniel asked Doojoon hopefully

Doojoon still remain silent for a while. He seems thinking on should he accept Daniel in our house or not. When finally he said.

“Sobbie already said yes, what I can do” he stands abruptly and leaved the table. G.na followed behind him. When he just reached few step he said coldly.

“Just make sure you pay the rent charge” and leaving me dumbfounded. Why he must that cold to Daniel? Daniel on the other hand seems do not care about Doojoon expression and smiled widely.


another chapter... ayay,..... ^^