It’s gonna be hard, is it?

Can Friend Become Lover?

No one POV

It was passed midnight when Seobie and Daniel reached home. Seobie was in drunken state, while in the other side; Daniel was pretty much sober to drive them home safely. Seobie walked with unsteady step and Daniel put his arms beneath his friend shoulder to support him, he was singing to a random song all the way home and spat some nonsense words that sometimes he laugh or even cry at it. The house’s light was off when they enter the house; if it’s not the help from the garden light, Daniel wouldn’t see the figure sitting on the couch. Doojoon seems waiting for both of them, there were untouched pizza on the table and view bottles can beer which already finished. He didn’t aware of their presence at first, till Seobie squeaked happily then jumped on Doojoon lap and circled his arms on his neck instinctively.

“You are here” Seobie managed to said and he buried his head on Doojoon’s neck.

“Of course I’m. Where I supposed to be?” Doojoon asked questioningly. He put his arms voluntarily on the boy hips and arranged his position to a better state. He stared at Daniel sharply.

“I’ll take care of him now. We need to talk later” Daniel nodded his head nonchalantly and muttered some yeah whatever. He walked to his room and goes straight to his bathroom and closed it. As Daniel gone, Doojoon patted the younger boy on his lap softly.

“Where’ve you been? Are you drunk?”  Doojoon wiped the sweat from the boy’s forehead and caressed his face. He held the younger boy chin with his finger and forced the younger boy to look at him. Seobie wriggled his nose and nodded cutely.

“I’m going out at the party. And it was fun Doojoonie”  He added, jump up and down on his lap trying to told the older how happy it was through his action.

“uh-hu… how much I have to tell you. No drink when I’m not around. Besides, what the hell party you guys have. It’s not your birth day yet” He asked firmly to a drunken boy.

“Pfft… Doojoonie no fun” He puffed his cheek annoyingly; he rested his head on the older boy chest.

“What party you guys have?” He asked once more when he didn't get the answer from the younger boy.

“A party to heal my heartbroken” Seobie mumbled sleepily. Doojoon choked at the younger boy sentence. “I’m sleepy. You warm Doojoonie.. I love warm Doojoonie” He circled his arm around Doojoon’s body to create more warm; Doojoon patted his back softly and hummed a soft song.

“Then sleep.You need a rest, baby”  He kissed the younger boy hair softly. With that, Seobie drove to dreamland with a stain of tears on his face and a smile tugged on his lips.

Yoseob POV

Is it me who spinning or is it the house? I hate hangover and puke my guts out on the toilet. I don’t know how long I’ve been sleeping and I have no idea how I can get home. Well.. it must be Daniel right? I’m practically with him last night. I wiped the stain on my bottom lip and wash my face as last night moment flood to my mind. Yeah… we get crazy last night. You should know I have low tolerance at drink. Well,.. I can get drunk by only took a sip half glass of wine. Don’t tell Daniel about that, he would freak out. I dropped my tooth brush and wide my eyes in horror when I remembered something. Owh my Holy ,…  

Flashback

“Doojoonie,..” I called him softly, which answered by soft hummed. I came home about an hour ago and we still lying on the couch. I rested my head in his chest, one of his hands caressed my hair and the other wrapped around my waist protectively. I pressed my ear to his chest deeper. I like to hear his heart beats.

“I’ll forget you” I said. Wow,. I can’t believe a stern voice I used.

“Yeah?” He caressed my cheek lovingly and brushed my bangs away.

“Yeah,.. Don’t you think I can’t do it. I can” I said firmly. I saw him in the eyes and try to look deeper into his brown orbs. There was something strange with his expression. Call me hopeless, but I saw disappointment in it. What? He disappoint because I want to forger him?

“I’m sorry” He said and smiled bitterly.

“Why you say sorry?  You say sorry because I confess?” I raised my eyebrows.

“No,. No,. No,.” He stated panicked. Wow,. Slow down dude. He pulled me to his already tight embrace and scooped me even more.

“Hey,. Hey,. Calm down.  I was just asking” I managed to sit on his lap and calmed him down. He let out big relieved sigh and put both his hands on my hips.

“Sorry. I mean I’m sorry for all this time I’m hurting you. You don’t deserve this”

“what can I say? Life didn’t exactly like you wanted to be sometimes, huh?”

“Umh.. yeah.. it is” there was long silent after that. We simply look at each other; swim at our own thought at the moment.

“Doojoonie,..?”

“Hmm?”

“You’re handsome” I state sweetly. He smiled at my randomness, showing his pearly white teeth. It makes the devil inside of me raised. God,. I can’t help it.

“Why on earth you mphhh,….”  I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him toward me. I crushed his lips with mine hardly and pressed deeper. I want to feel more. I need to feel more. I his lips seductively and he let out a heavy moan. That gave me a chance to slip my tongue in. I everything my tongue could reach and bite his lips softly. That make him let out another whimper. He grabbed my hips firmly while I grabbed his hair with one of my hand and used the other hand to pull him toward me even more by the neck. He didn’t want to lose the battle. He also uses his tongue to explore what I offer. We rubbed our hips to get more friction. That’s definitely worked. We let out dark whimper and moan through our hot body. We continue our hot kiss for a little longer till I decided to break the kiss when I can’t hold the lack of oxygen, even though Doojoon seems don’t want to let go of me. damn,.. That’s was nice, and I want more.

“Hah,.. hah,.. you have sweet taste”  He said groggily and try to catch his breath.

“uh,, hah,, You’re good yourself” I said not even better.

“So,…?” He barely want to make his move again when I push him tenderly.

“I got to go,.. I’m sleepy” I get off of his lap and walked to my room slowly. I didn’t expect him to follow me. He pulled me to my room and closes it.

“What are you doing?” I asked him questioningly.

“Kiss you.”  With that he attacked my lips and pushed me to my bed softly. He straddled on top of me. He grabbed both of my hand and placed it above my head and we kissed passionately once more.

“You,.. hah,.. need to,.. hah,.. lock,.. the,.. door,..” He said heavily when we apart. I can't say anything, I just nodded my head and he let go of me. He kissed me on the head and walked to the door.

Flashback end

Owh,.. . How can this happen?? I walked to the kitchen with that disturbing incident in my head. I barely took a carton of milk from the refrigerator when the said man walks down the stairs. Great,. How I wish I wouldn’t meet him in this ing morning. He walked casually to the kitchen counter and take food utensil. He seems fine though.  Maybe I am the one over reacted here. I gulped my milk silently and sit at the table. I observed his moved and nothing strange.

“I make omelette, want some?” he offered to make me breakfast.

“No, thanks. I’ll just eat this bread”  With that I leave him in the kitchen alone. What do you expect Yoseob? You stupid.

I plopped down on the sofa and grabbed the remote, flipped at the channels randomly, looking for something interesting when Daniel walked out of his room with pajama’s still on. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and rested his head on my lap.

“Hyunseung hyung said we’re going to have barbeque party this evening in his house”

“really? How come I don’t know about this?” I try to remember that part hardly. I believed no one talked about that last night.

“Tsk,.. You were drunk last night remember? and you sleep when we talked about it back then” He said sarcastically.

“haha,.. well.. why don’t we do it in this house?” I said

“Is it possible?”

“Why not?”

“Well,.. I shouldn’t explain it, right?” Daniel mumbled while make gestured to the figure in the kitchen with his eyes.

“I can hear you kids. Don’t talk behind me,.. you can have your barbeque party in this house” Doojoon stated calmly and walked closer to us with a hot steam coffee in his hand. He seat at one of the couch beside me.

“You sure, hyung?” Daniel  asked hopefully.

“Yeah,.. just don’t mess around, especially with my property”  He winked at me and emphasized the property word. Pstt,.. what’s that supposed to mean actually?

“Yeah,,… of course hyung. Don’t worry about it. Besides, all of our friends have been asking us about you. They want to meet you badly. You’re free today right, I think you can join us” Daniel back to his blabbering stated and he didn’t seems sleepy at all now.

“how your friends knows about me?” Doojoon raised his eyebrows and gave me his cheeky smile. Daniel realized what he has done and looked at me horrified. I gave him my death glare and he gulped nervously.

“I,. I,.. ahaha,.. ahahaha,.. well,.. we’ve been talking about you,.. since,.. since,..you’re practically my guardian angel that let me live here kindly” Daniel stuttered and look back and forth at Doojoon and me.  

“yeah,. Yeah,.. that’s it,.. hahahaha,. I need to take my bath and tell others now” He laughed nervously and with that he runs his life out of to his room, leaving Doojoon and I alone.

“You don’t need to scare him” Doojoon stated calmly.

“I do what?” I asked in disbelieved.

“Ani,.. forget it. Just introduce me properly, would you. I need to know your friend too” He give me his cocky smile, just like that he leave me dumfounded. Arrrghhh,.. I hate that man, well,.. not literally.


update,. ^^

thanks for those who still waiting for this not really interesting story. and thanks for the subscribers. I can't promise anything but I'll work harder. ah.. thanks for the comments too. love it