Doojoonah I'm .....

Can Friend Become Lover?

Yoseob POV

“so,.. How is it…?” Daniel asked me. It is our lunch time. Daniel and I decided to grab our lunch together since we still have class after this.

“what…?” I asked him bluntly with my mouth still full of food.

“eewww,…. Stop it. That’s disgusting Seob,.. Don’t talk with your mouth full of food. I mean your new housemate, your source of problem and heartbroken”

“You asked me in the first place, and for your information I’m not heartbroken, you jerk… well… let’s just say so so”

“what do you mean just so so.. It’s been a week already”

“Uh hu.. So,..? She probably will live with us for one year more,. Or two,. Or three,. Or ten, . twenty .,, I don’t know maybe they’ll get married soon and then live forever after in happy long life family…!” I said frustrated. Suddenly I don’t feel like eating. Daniel sure knew how to ruin my tasted.

“tsk,.. tsk,.. chill Seob,.. That’s why I said to you. You have to tell Doojoon how you feel, ”

“Mhoya,…? ,..? Agioo,.. Yahhh,.. You wanna die?” I gulp my water in one go. This kid really getting on my nerve

“hahaha… Mian.. but you ARE . Look,.. I only say it once. Confess or Move on”

“Look,.. I, Yang Yoseob will only say it once too. First, I would never. ever confess. I don’t even know what I have to confess for. And second, I’m not going to move on. I have home already. Why I have to move on?”

“No,.. I mean move on Seob,.. Move on” he said while make a gestured with his hands

“Your heart,. Not your body. Or it could be great idea,. You can move to my house,.  It’s easier for me to copy your homework. I don’t need to come early to our campus anymore.” He said more

Chua,.. right.. let’s move to my house today,.. Daniel –ah you’re so smart” he claps his hand and nodded vigorously, satisfied with himself.

“Agioo.,.. how could you think like that when I still have a problem. You said you are smart when you still copy my work? Tsk,. Tsk,. Impressive,.. Daniel – ah,. Geumanhe (stop it). I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Allright,. I admit it. I like him,. No. maybe I love him. I don’t know,. But it’s useless you know,. He is happy now.. and I’m happy for him. G.na is a nice girl. She is good in cooking too.” I said desperately. I think this is it. The end of my problem. I’ll just let him go. Even though I barely know how I felt toward him and accept the fact that I’m gay, I have to let him go. My one and only first love. Such a cruel life.

“What can I say,. If you say so,.. hey,.. think positive. At least you admit and accept that you are gay,. It’s big step bro,. and I’m happy now since you admit it. Now you are not only my classmate but also my new same orientation friend” he said happily while claps his hand and jump happily in his seat like five year old kid.

“What,..? you were gay?”

“You don’t know?” he blinked innocently

“You never told me” Well… I’m truly shock about the fact. He indeed never told me one.

Hehe,. Mian.. You never asked,.. Furthermore, I though you knew why I never answer those chicks’ letters gave back then”

“Owh,.. yeah,. So that’s why huh,..?”

Yeah,. Now forget about it. owh,. Tonight I’m going to introduce you with my friends,. Consider it as our celebration for you as a new gay member” he smiled cheekily.

“what,.? No,.. you mean all of them are gay?”

“Hell,. Yea,..”

“who are they,. Do I knew them,..?”

“You’ll see” his smile grew bigger this time till form a grinned. I just shrugged it off. maybe it could help me to get some fresh air.

 

Doojoon POV

Since the first day G.na live with us I rarely talk to Sobbie. Actually I miss him and I don’t know what the hell happen but he is always busy now. He said he fails lot of subject but I don’t believe it. I have to tell you something. He is the smartest student in my class, event in entire school. That’s why he already got his degree and will get his second. Then how come he fails? It’s impossible. He also said that now he is a member of soccer cub in his college. Again, I don’t buy it. He hates exercise, especially soccer, all about it. He said soccer is stupid game. Run around only to catch a ball. Get sweat all over his body and his skin burn cause too long under the sun. When I said what happen with the change he said calmly that people change every day and so do him.

As I too focused with my own thought he goes out from his room. He wear tight jeans, white T-shirt and jacket that I bought last time for his birthday. He look hot and at the time look innocent (cut it off. Stop your ert brain)

“hei,.. where is G.na?” every word that came out from that little mouth now is always question about G.na. How could he? I feel piss off sometimes, but I don’t know why. Didn’t he care about me?

“Meet her friend. You wanna go?”

He walked to the fridge. I can hear he hummed, sign of yes.

“Where?” I asked eagerly. Maybe I could drive him and even accompany him

“Out” he smiled. Oh My God. I don’t realize how much I miss his smile. Well.. Even though those smile somehow didn’t reach his eyes, and he is look tired too. When I want to asked him more I can hear the bell on the front door rang.

“Ouh.. it’s must be Daniel. I got to go. Don’t wait for me,. Ne? I don’t know I’ll go home or not. Night Doo.. Na handa (I’m leaving)” with that he leave me alone in silence.

Yoseob POV

Daniel brought me to the bar and met his friends. The eyes smile guy, Lee Gikwang or kiki and his boyfriend Son Dongwoon or Woonie. The bartender, Yong Junhyung a.k.a The Joker and the owner of the bar, Jang Hyunseung. They are all nice. I barely know that Kiki is in the same year as mine in college except this is for his first degree while mine second (I told you, I’m smart). Dongwoon is a year younger than me but if you see his face you’ll think he is at least five years older than me (don’t blame me, I’m cute). And the two other is in the same age as Doojoon. Speaking of  him, this view days I always avoided him, tell him lied that I fails in many subject so I have to go to Daniel’s house every day to learn, that I enter as a new member in our soccer club, so that I’m so busy that I often sleep outside. Well,. I just need to clear my mind. And it’s impossible with him hanging around me.

This new friends of mine are all nice. We keep talk and talk about anything, about how Kiki met Dongwoon (that Kiki guy refused to be called Gikwang and said he prefer Kiki instead so that we can get closer and like old friend), how hyunseung falling in love with his own employer The Joker. It’s fun. For a second I can forget my own problem and have some fun. It is already passed midnight when I decided to go home and Daniel insisted he would drive me home since he is the one that pick me up. After forcing here and there finally I gave up and just let him drive me home.

When we reach my house, I got out of the car and bid goodbye to Daniel and asked him to drive home safely. He said that I have to cheer up and kiss me on the cheek. I’m bit shock and he still has that silly grinned on his face. I hit his head lightly and enter the house. The light is already off. So,.. everybody already asleep. I’m a little disappointed that Doojoon didn’t wait me home (of course he is not Seob. His girlfriend is G.na after all). I open the front door and have a plan to go through my room when I got shock by figure sit on the couch.

“Yahh,.. you shock me to death,. Doojoonah. You not sleep?” I walk to the fridge to find cool water to cool myself down due to the shock.

“I’m waiting you, where’ve you been?” he said while rubbing his eyes and follow me to the kitchen. Somehow I’m happy that he is waiting for me.

“Like I said, Out Doo

“Where?” he asked briskly

“Club”

“You never go to club” he said more, raised his eyebrows with his annoyed face

So? People change, you change, I change”

“What do you mean I change? Tell me. What the hell happen with you Seobbie?” he said frustrated. I can see tired face. Only if you know Doojoon

“Me? I’m fine. You. What happen with you? You keep asking what happen with me every day. I said I’m fine.. I’m fine,. I’m fine.. isn’t enough?” I said irritated.

“You don’t answer my question Seob. Do I change?”

“Look. I don’t want to talk about it. I’m sleepy. I’m going to bed” with that I leave him in kitchen alone. I barely reached our living room when he grab my wrist and force me to sit on the couch.

“I know you lying Seob. You keep change every day. I can’t keep up." He sighed heavily.

“Look, you got to tell me the truth because I have enough with your “I’m fine” words. I don’t buy it,.. and don’t think about sleep before we done” he said with his demanded tone. I knew I can’t avoided him this time.

I lean myself on the couch. Inhaled and exhaled slowly to steady my breath. I’m really tired all of this, physically and mentally. How do you expect when your best friend who turn into your first love whom live in same house with you act all lovey dovey with his new girlfriend who also live in the same house with you. Can’t life be more tragic?

There is long silence between us. I keep thinking on should I tell him or not. I barely want to talk when he finally said

“ you like G.na” it’s not question. It’s statement. And he said it harshly. I can see clearly like day and night how his eyes twitched. His furious expression, anger filled his body and it hurt me like hell. You sure stupid Doojoonah

“Mwo..? daega ania (I’m not)..” I said weakly. I don’t know what I can say right now. My mind went blank.

“Iroeulchul arrasso (I knew it)… that’s why you always asked about her whenever we talk. You like her don’t you?” Hi said harshly. Even in this dimmed living room I can see clearly his anger face.

“I’m gay” I said weakly more like whispered

“What?”

“I said I’m gay Doojoonah” More clearly this time

“What the were you talking about? You want me to believe you? And then you can steal her behind me? Is that what you think? I can’t believe you Seob.. We’re friend for god damn sake. I even consider you as my brother, how could you?” he said walking back and forth in front of me.

I laugh weakly and answer “That’s actually what I have to say to you Doojoonah. How could you.. You don’t even believe me. I’m gay. I’m not made an excuse to trick you and take G.na behind you. You wrong. It’s up to you if you don’t buy it” I stood up abruptly and ready to make my move to my room when he, again grab my wrist.

I’m sorry.. I .. I .. I just.. a bit shock Seob. I’m sorry. It must hard for you”

“ania,.. it’s ok. There is the hardest part beside that. It’s ok” I smiled weakly and free myself from his gentle grab

“Would you like to tell who’s that lucky guy to me? Are you already in relationship with him? Do I know him?” he asked continously

My head suddenly feel dizzy with all of his questions. I clenched my fist till my knuckles turn white. My heart felt like being torn apart from my body. God… is this how to be in hell felt like. Just let me die here right now. I can’t take it anymore.

It’s Daniel” I said bluntly. His expression was blank. I don’t know what it's mean. I don’t even know what I just said. I just want to bury myself in my room right now.

“We’re not in relationship,.. yet. I think we have settled right? Can I go to sleep now? I’m sleepy to the hell” I quickly get up and headed toward my room. Once I reached my door.

 “ahh.. one more thing Doojoonah. Don’t worry. I won’t steal your G.na. I’m gay remember. And don’t use that expression again. I won’t steal her from you” I enter my room without looking back. God.. Let me die now. I buried myself in my fluffy bedroom once I reached my room. How I wish it’s just a horrible nightmare that will disappear when I wake up later. You’re just great Doojoon. You sure know how to broke my heart.



soooo... how was that.. long enough right..? ahh.. my finger hurt already.. (aishh.. dont over reacting ullul)

I really appreciate comments. so don't forget to leave comment.. right?

ahhh.. dont forget to subcribe too..

maybe I'll update it next week. sorry.. since tomorrow is already office work and now there are so much task I need to complete starting by tomorrow. T_T

even now I'm in my work place. such cruel life. I dont even get wekeend.. well well .. enough about the crap.. hehew