Everybody, meet my friend..

Can Friend Become Lover?

Daniel POV

Seobie and I was preparing when Kwangie and Woonie come, bring some fruits they claimed fresh, well. It is. Hehe,.. anyway I’m glad Doojoon hyung allow us to held the party in our house (I can say it “our” right? Since, I’m a part of this house now). He, himself is still in his room though, said that he is coming down in a second, probably still getting ready. It’s not long when the bell door rang; I guess it’s our last guests.

Doojoon POV

I fixed my attire in front of the mirror diligently. Okay,. I’m good, neat, cool, and handsome. I’m so full of myself right? Don’t care though. I just want to look good enough to meet them. You know,.. Seobie’s friends. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have any intention to impress them, I just,.. well..  I don’t know what Seobie said about me, hopefully it’s not bad. And if it is, I can make it up later with my gorgeous appearance. And sure, after last night incident, I have a lot of thought, and I decided to not let Seobie down anymore. I don’t know what I’m going to do. That, I’m not decides yet. As I fixed my hair, my mind travelled to the last night moment. I’ve kiss before, with G.na of course, but then again the kiss was different, and I’m frustrated to find what is the different. G.na and I was cuddled, kiss and hugged. But like I told you, it feels so different. It’s so right yet so wrong to me. Okay,.. I’m confused now. But the way he touch my lips with his make me shivered. The way he grabbed my hair, the way he pulled me closer to him. The way he would parted his lips to let me tasted him. His hot and heavy breath tickled my ears. God,.  I lost my breath just to think about it. Doojoon you need to stop. I shake my head roughly to make the unwanted memory vanish and decide to meet the others.

It was when I barely reach the kitchen and planning to go meet others in the back yard when I saw him. Seobie, in someone else embrace. It somehow, boiled my blood to the core that I felt slightly dizzy. God,. I hurried myself and smiled as charming as I can through my gritted teeth.

Yoseob POV

I was arranged the table, and Woonie and Kwangie was working on the roasted beef when Daniel come with Hyunseung hyung and Junhyung hyung. There is this other stranger that I feel like I know him, but I’m not really sure though. It couldn’t be him, could he?

“Hey,.. guys. Are we late? Sorry,. Took so long to wait this princess ready” Hyunseung said and took a bite at one of the fruit a couple brought while ago.

“It’s all right. You guys not actually. It’s all about start now” I smiled sweetly to my new favorite hyung.

“You, is the one who slow, baby. You always say no to everything I wear” Junhyung hyung grumbled beside him and casually took a sip at the juice in front of him, and raise his eyebrows after he taste the juice and asked if we have coke instead.

“Jeeshh,. It’s just doesn’t look good on you okay. By the way guys. I want to introduce someone. He is my friend from LA. Hey ,.. buddy. Come here. Meet my friends” Hyunseung hyung dragged his friend and the said man stand awkwardly while nodded his head a little in front of us.

“Well,. Sorry for disturbing your party. I can leave any second if you guys don’t comfortable” he stretched the back of his neck and laugh awkwardly. The atmosphere is a bit awkward too. No body move nor speak when finally someone shout.

“No wayyy,…” Kwangie dropped the plate in his hands unconsciously and squeak happily.

“Hyunggg,.. why you didn’t tell me??” he shaked hyunseung hyung body vigorously while screaming that he is an friend that didn’t tell him such important thing like this. I just stood still awkwardly, not sure what to do. Woonie and Junhyung hyung on the other hand busy to separate the I don’t know excited, angry, or happy friend of us from the fragile hyung. It was a bit chaos at the moment.

“Are you Lee Joon?” I managed to asked when everyone was calm down.    

now,.. seems like someone recognized him” Kwangie chirped happily and stared sharply at his boyfriend who seem confused at the situation.

“uh –hu.. are you Yoseob? I mean Yoseobie The Button Nose?”  He asked in disbelieved.

“Jessh,. No need to mention that” unconsciously I let my pout pronounce.

“Ah,… and also The Duck lips” He added more happily.

“Jesshh,.. I hate you” I pouted more and drank my juice in one go. He just laughed his off happily and took me in his embrace.

“God… I miss you ing badly Yoseobah,…” he make me suffocated with his embrace but I laugh along with him anyway. I miss him too. He rocked me right and left with his arms still secured me in his tight embrace, all of my friends were just watching us with wide eyes especially Kwangie, all of them stare at us questioningly. Well,. I owe them I think. As I let go of him, I saw Doojoon walked closer to us briskly. All over his face was red, even his ears. His breath was furious too.  Is he sick or something? tsk,..  Why you even care Yoseobah?

 Hyunseung POV

I smell something fishy. Everyone can call me 4D or everything, but I’m sure there is something happen right now. The atmosphere was so, so, so, awkward. Can you imagined how it would feel when you found a president singing to a very sad song in some random noraebang and he is dancing happily instead of crying? Ok,. That was random. Anyway we all now seat in large table together. The food was ready. The beef cook well, the fruits the childish couple bought were good, the pudding Daniel make was also good and the cake that Seobie called Up Side down Apple Pie was surprisingly good too. But there is this long silence that make my head spinning. Seobie sat awkwardly in the middle of Doojoon and Lee Joon. Kwangie in the other hand stared dreamily at Lee Joon which makes the maknae piss off. Junghyung seems didn’t care at the situation and drink his coke casually. You don’t want to know what Doojoon doing right know, believe me. He is literally killing Lee Joon by his stare. It’s so scary. If only eyes could kill. There will be a funeral for Lee Joon right now. The way Doojoon narrowed his eyes and stared sharply at Lee Joon. The way he observed Lee Joon , from head to toe. God,.. I can’t stand this anymore. I looked at my boyfriend helplessly and he seems understand what I mean and talked.

“So,. Tell me. How you guys know each other?” He pointed at Seobie and Lee Joon. I love you Junghyungah. He always knew what I want.

“We are best friend” Lee Joon said finally. His expression calmed a bit. It’s not felt great being stare in long time.

“We were” Yeseob said mockingly and stuck out his tongue childishly at Lee Joon.

“Why it’s that?”

“You left me. Besides, we lost contact for such a long time” Seobie insist.

“Well. Sorry. It’s not my intention to leave you okay” he said desperately. “My father passed away and we decided to move on,. Sorry”. He added weakly. The atmosphere suddenly change, I believe there is bad past they go through when they were together and I wonder what is that.

“What? I’m sorry. Why didn’t you tell me?” Seobie asked shockingly. “All this time I thought you don’t want to be my friend anymore because what I did back then” Seobie said weakly. He tries not to make the tears in his eyes to fall down. And it makes all of us more confused now.

“Okay,.. Can you guys explain slowly and make it simple please, my brain couldn’t process it” I interrupted which is earn soft chuckled and smacked in the arm from my boyfriend.

“All right.. To make it simple, Seobie and I was best friend. before he moved here. It was around 10 years ago or so.

"It was 14 years ago" Doojoon interrupted. Seobie look surprised by Doojoon sentence.

"yea,.. rright. I mean 14 years ago. He and I were so close that I thought nobody would make us apart. I have an abusive father, who likes to beat me up and me without any particular reason.  When he passed away due to over dose, my mother decided to move to US and get a better life. I supposed to meet Seobie that time at the park, we make this letter to adult us each other. You know, kind of I write a letter to 20 years old Seobie and the other way around. We promised to bury the letter under the tree near the river on our school, and took it when we reached 20. Sadly, I couldn’t make it that day as I move to US with my mother” He smiled weakly. Seobie reached his hand on the table and squeezed it a little. He still held Lee Joon’s hand and continue Lee Joon’s words.

“yeah,., and I angry because he broke his promise. As childish as I am, I spread the story to all over the school that he was by his own father. I hope he would come to school when he heard that, come and meet me, even though in anger stated. I don’t care, I just want to meet him, but after that he didn’t come to school at all. I miss him so bad, that I thought doing all of those would make him come to me. Days pass, so it months. And finally my father decided to move to this town and hope that I will cheer up again” Seobie finished his sentence and looked at Lee Joon apologetically.

“I’m sorry. I was totally ” He caress Lee Joon’s hand with his thumb softly.

“It’s ok” come the reply. “Besides, I’m happy you missed me” he laughed and so all of us. Well, almost. Doojoon didn’t budge from his seat, or laugh. No one seems to realize it, because they too captured to their story, especially KiWoon couple. But I can see Doojoon eyes never leave the reform best friend intertwining fingers. He seems so furious. What’s going on actually. I’ll find out later.

Lee Joon POV

“so,. What about now? You still miss me?” I asked.

“No way” Seobie said playfully and hit my arm lightly. I love the tone he used. He never changes, but I’m curious why this guy beside Seobie stare at me as if he wants to kill me.

“So,. It’s like that. Tell us more about you hyung. Why Kwangie was so eager when he laid his eyes on you? Are you kind of model or something?” this guy on the end of the table asked.

“Daniel,. Introduced yourself first okay. It’s rude you now” Seobie cut him off. In the other hand Daniel smile shyly and muttered soft apology.

“Ah,.. it’s ok, Daniel-shi. It’s just. I’m not a model”

“You don’t know him?” The eye smile guy shouts across the table.

“Kwangie, slow down your voice, would you?” Junghyung said annoyingly. I chuckled a bit by how the way they interact.

“It’s ok jun. by the way. I’m a photographer. Maybe Kwangie-shi have some interest in photograph, so,.., that is why he recognize me while others not” I smiled.

“You are photoghraper? Wow,. I don’t believe it. Finally you could be something” Seobie stated mockingly.

“Anyway guys,. Let’s just eat first and catch up later” He added.  It is when Doojoon finally raised his glass and talked.

“Yeah,., why would we have to listen to unimportant story like that. By the way, welcome to our house. I believe Seobie is too captivated by his long time no see best friend that he forgot to welcome you guys” Doojoon said calmly which earn a glared from Seobie.

“Yeah,. Sorry guys,. Owh,. Let me also introduce you to my home mate. The almighty Yoon Doojoon” Seobie said sarcastically. Doojoon nodded his head a little and totally ignored the sarcastic tone Seobie use.

“No wonder Seobie love you. You’re freaking handsome” Kwangie said dreamily to a smiley Yoon Doojoon. Seobie choked at kwangie’s sentence and hit his chest repeatedly. I help him and give him a water to calm him down.  As I helped Seobie, Hyunseung added in which make Seobie’s face red.

“If I was Seobie. I wouldn’t be able to sleep as I realized I live with a gorgeous man I’ve ever met”  

All of their boyfriend shout annoyingly by hearing what they said. Is it true? What kwangie and Hyunseung said?


ahh,.. another update.

I'm happy to see the notification in my account stated that I have new comments and subscribers. can you guys give more? ^^