The analysis

Can Friend Become Lover?

Doojon POV

I came home almost at midnight, well,.. it’s not my fault. She’d been really nice to talk to. So, I kind of forgot about the time. I enter the house and found Sobbie sleeping on the couch and the TV is still on. I decided to bring him to his room by bridal style and turn the TV off. He stirred from his sleep and opened his eyes a bit.

“you home,..” he said with half  lidded eyes

“ne,.. why you sleep on the couch?” I asked him and put him on the bed carefully

“I just want to,. When you arrived?”

“Minutes ago,.. Have you eaten? You want me to make something?”

“ani,.. just go sleep.,, I’m sleepy”

“well,.. you sure,..? ok then. I’m going to my room, if you need something just call me,.. emm?”

“ne arasso,..”

As I reacher his room door he called me

“Doojoon-ah,..”

“Wae..?” I ask and turned my head

“you happy?”

“about?”

“What else? G.na”

“emm,.. ne,. she’d been really nice. Wae,..?”

“Ani,. Cukkhae,… I hope you have happy live,. Every day,.. with her”

He smiled. Somehow there is something strange in his smile, it doesn’t reach his eyes, and not genuine like always. I don’t know it is real or just my mind playing trick on me but I know he is not happy. I just ignored it and tell him to sleep. As I reach my room I taught about Sobbie’s strange behavior, is it possible for him to angry with me? but why? Is it because I cancel my promise with him this afternoon? Hmm,.. it could be. I’ll ask him tomorrow, cause I can’t stand with the angry Sobbie. Not because he is scary, I don’t know. I just want him to happy, especially when he is with me.

 

 

Yoseob POV

I wake up too early in the morning and decided to get some fresh air and then make breakfast for both of us. Doojoon already take a bath when I finish with cooking. Actually, I remember last night very well and he seems surprised with my words. He didn’t even answer my words when I said to live happily with her. Now I don’t actually know how to face him, well it’s a bit weird though.

“mmh,.. hi morning..” “I,. I,.. I already make breakfast,.. let’s eat,.. you’re,.. you’re gonna late” damn this stuttering,. What happen to me?

“hei,.. You alright,.? You look so pale,. He come and wants to touch my face”

“ne,. ne,.. keurom,..” I avoided his gaze and decided to take my breakfast as fast as I could

“Sobbie,.. why are you avoding me? Look,. I know you angry cause I broke my promise yesterday,. I’m sorry. Okay?”

“no,.. It’s alright. I’m not angry.. I just,.. well ,.. tired..”

“Liar,.. we’ve been together for years,.. I know you since forever,..” he said and took a bite his breakfast

“alright,. alright,.. I lied. Happy?” I said already frustrated

“ireol jul arasso (I knew it),.” He smiled proudly “now forgive me,. Chalmoethesseo… (It’s my fault) Okay,. I promise I’ll spend my night tonight with you.. how is that sound?”

“you make me sound I’m desperate of being with you,. Tsk,. Tsk,..”

“hahahha,.. well it’s true,. Right..? so,..?”

“it’s up to you,.. but I don’t ask you,. Remember,. But you offer it to me,..”

“hahahhaha,.. what’s the point Sobbie,. It’s still the same” he laughs his off

“to me it’s different,.” I said frustrated.

“okay,.. okay,. I offer it to you,. You’re not asking me but I, Yoon Doojoon offer it to you,.” He said while wipe his tears away from laughing.

“I hate you,.. Look,.. lazy ahjusshi,. I don’t have the whole time with you,. I got to go” I stormed my feet and walk away

“Hey,. I’ll drive,.” He yell and run to catch me.

“better hurry” I yell back and run to his car

 

When I arrive at college I see there is only few people in my class, well it is still too early to come, but thanks to that ahjussh who like to make fun of me, make me piss off and go to the college in this damn early.

“morning Seob,. Wow,.. you come early,.. it’s record” Daniel greets me cheerily.

“morning,.. oo Daniel my friend thank you” I said sarcastically

“hahaha,.. what’s wrong,. You look so piss off,.. is Doojoon make fun of you again”

“well,.. like always,..”

“hahahaha,.. you both look cute together,..”

“me..? and him?,.” I said frowning

“of course,.. hey,.. what’s with the frown,. It’s too early to frowning you small head”

“why not..? it’s me who frowning,..”

“tsk.. tsk..you sure know how to be annoying,.. Now tell me what happen inside those small head of yours?”

“I don’t know,.. Daniel,. I need to ask you something,. How do you feel when your friend cancels your promise?”

“Of course I will mad,. But then again what kinds of situation that make my friend cancel his promise. Why?”

Ani,. How about to meet new girl he met lately?”

“well.. I’ll mad then,. Hehe,.. Wae,,.. Doojoon broke his promise?”

“Ani,. How can you think like that,.?”

“well, who else if it is not about Doojoon, and  actually I don’t really understand what kind of friendship you both have,.. you both look more like sweet couple though..”

“hell,.. no,.. what’s wrong with you,..” I yell at him. Daniel laughs too hard till all of the students in the class look at us. I apologized to all of them to cause such noise.

“I’m sorry okay,.. but it’s true tough,. You guys are really like a couple,. So,. What the matter,.. you look great together,. Don’t be too old,.. today,. Gay is something cool,. You know that”

“what the are you saying Daniel,.. I am not even gay,.. so he is,.. and I don’t like him,. That’s it”

“now,. Let me ask,. Did you mad when he broke his promise,..?”

“keurom,.. he is my friend after all,..”

“did you know why he broke his promise,..?”

“he,. He said he G.na wanted to meet him”

“so,.. how about,. For example,.. he broke his promise to meet me,..? are you mad,..?”

“well,. no,. it’s okay for me if it is you,..”

“ha,.. Gotcha… you jealous Sobbie,.. haha”

“are you insane,.. where’s that theory come frome?”

“it’s not theory,. It’s analysis Seob, analysis. I’m positive I am right”

“hell… No. end of discussion” I go out of the class with annoyed face

Hell. What was that? Analysis my , I knew something terrible would come from Daniel’s mouth when I said the truth. Oh my God, why I told him the story in the first place? Yahh,.. Sobbie,. You such a pabo,. I wash my face briskly and go to the rooftop. I don’t feel like learning this time, so I decided to take a nap there, just a moment.

 

Doojoon POV

It’s already night when Sobbie and I arrives at his café. Tonight we’ll bunk together in his café in the second floor. Long age we often come to this place to only playing some game console or bunk together, of course it is before appa bought a house for us. I lie in the only bed in our room and close my eyes. Huft,.. work is really hard you know, but I’m lucky work in the same building with G.na. At least I got something to boost my spirit, although the feeling is not the same when Sobbie near me. Speaking of Sobbie he is in the bathroom now and I decided to go out to grab something to eat, I ask him what he wants and then walk out the café.

We ate our dinner with small chit chat. I missed this moment very much, sometime I caught him frowning and daydreaming, like he think about something. When I asked him what he just said college issues or something which I do not understand at all. He and I rarely talk since he is busy with his college or so like he said and me with my new job and G.na. it is not my fault, I’m really eager when it comes to G.na, I don’t know why but I’m really excited which is not with Sobbie.

“what happen with you,. You seems hate it when I talk about G.na”

me.. why? Of course I’m not. Well,.. I just piss off to know that maybe you right about the one you talking about back then. It is already pass a week and she still around you,. yea I'm” he said again frowning

“haha,.. see,. I told you,..”

“yeah,. Whatever,. I’m going to bed”

With that he leave me alone in the café, I’m happy that he is happy with me being close with G.na, like I said I can’t stand with angry Sobbie, now I just need to more closer with and make her mine. Yoon Doojon, you are amazing. I said to myself.

 


yay,... double update,... I feel sorry for not update in such a long time.. sorry,.. college's make me piss off. well in my place there is something call "PPL" and it ,.. arrghh,.. to make it short I have to apply what I've learn in college in real life, and it's for 4 month. and I have to make a report 2 times a week and attend every day. omaygod. I dont know when this is gonna end,..??

I'll try to update ASAP but I can't promise you anything. ^^