SMTOWN

His Nerdy Partner

This is a second update. Remember to read the previous one. Also, this is also the last chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I called Luhan and Sehun to tell who I chose.

" Luhan oppa. I'm so sorry. I have chosen Sehun. I'm really sorry but we will still become greatfriends right? " I asked.

" Ne. We will be great friends. Wish you and Sehun will be a great couple. " He blessed me and Sehun

" Gomayo!! " I thanked him and called Sehun. Wanting to trick him a little I used my really sorry voice and speak to him.

" Oppa. I'm so sorry. "

" Kweanchanayo. I give you and Hyung my blessing. "

" Oppa. I have nit finished what I want to say. "

" Go ahead and tell me. "

" I'm so sorry for Luhan oppa. Eotteokke? " I said

" You mean that you have chosen me? " He said it out loud.

" Ne. " I replied. Sehun oppa asked me to go to Namsan tower tomorrow so that we could put another padlock to represents our love. I agreed and went to sleep. 

~One Week Later..

Today is the first day of SMTOWN concert which will held first in Korea then we will proceed to LA for the second one. I went to the backstage and gave Unnies and Oppas my support and helped them with some make up. Soon, the concert is going to start and so I went to the front row and looked at the performances. Sehun oppa kept on looking at me and giving me winks. But the best is that he did not make any mistakes. Good for him, if me made one he will be tick off by the members and and the staffs. The concert with the SM family singing Hope. I'm on stage too without any fans knew about it. I wore the same tee as Sehun oppa and we were putting our hands to both of our shoulders moving side to side according to the song. The song ended and we bowed to the fans, some of the fans may have spotted me but I did not care. I went back home as oppa peck my forehead. I can't wait to go to LA tomorrow. I went to sleep soundly.

" Soo Young ah. Wake up now!! " I heard someone calling for me. I squinted my eyes and saw Sehun oppa looking at me. I opened my eyes and went to the washroom to wash up. After I had my breakfast, I went to the Airport. The Airport is full of fans waiting for their idols, reporter to take a picture for our airport fashion. Sehun went with s instead of me to reduce paparazzi. I went to the Airport a little later than EXO and some spotted me. I smile and continue to go into my plane. I seated next to Sehun, we have our some memorable time in the plane like watching the same movies together and many other stuffs. Soon, I fell asleep as the flight is long. Oppa called me up when we reached. Same thing fans take pictures and much more, I placed my luggage into my room and went to look at the location of the concert. After oppa finished his rehearsals, we went to have a date in LA. Romantic places where couples did those lovey dovey stuffs. Soon, we are going to start the concert. I watched the concert and at the end is still the same. After the concert, everyone went to have a party. In the party, the SM artiste hang out while Sehun and I went to have some private time. We chat for a little and kissed like there is no tomorrow. Suddenly, I heard some sounds. We broke the kiss and saw the SM artiste looking at both of us. It's a double party!! Kristal unnie said and we laughed. We really have agreat time..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. This is the end. Hope you will like this chapter. I know this chapter is really short but I have no choice. Well do alll of you want to have a Sequel? 

Remember to comment as well!!