Bullied

His Nerdy Partner

YOUR POV

"RING!!!!" The school bell rings. Students went into the class quickly as Kim seonseangnim came in. Lesson started as I became sleepy. She teaches things that I learnt in America. " Lee Soo Young, can you come and answer this question? " She said. It was a simple I answer it realy quickly. " Good. You answer it correctly. Please explain to the class. " I nodded and explain it really clearly to the class. " Does anyone don't understand her explaination? " Few hands shot up and Kim seonseangnim said " Good. All those who rose up your hands you better ask Soo Young to explain for you. Arraji. " Those who shot their hands up sighed. " Now change into your sports uniform. Lee seonseangnim is coming. " I went to the changing room and change into the sports uniform, retie my hair to a neater one and left the room. When I reach the classroom, there were only boys just then I remembered that the girls are still touching up with their make up. I wonder why do they need to touch up on it at the end of the lesson they definitely will sweat and the make up will definitely smudge and that will make them even uglier. " WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE GIRLS? " someone shouted. I turn my head and saw a strong muscular man. " Oh they must have been in the changing room touching up their make up. As always. " he said it retardedly " You must be Lee Soo Young the new girl in school. Nice to meet you do you know that you have big differences with the girls in this school? " he said while reaching his hand out for a handshake. " Nice meeting you too and really I'm different? " I replied reaching out my hand for him " Yes. " he said after leaving a peck on my hand. I rolled my eye and found out that this teacher is really flirty that's why all the girls touch up their make up when it is going to be their lesson. The whole class went to the runnin track and Lee seonseangnim announced that there will be a running test. Sehun was the fastest within all the students in school so he got to go first. " 10 seconds. Improved. " Turns by turns it was mine. " Ready? " I nodddd and began to run as fast as I could finally I reach the finishing line. " WOW!! 9.5 seconds good job. " I smiled and went back to my seat. I changed my dirty clothes to my uniform back and went for a break. " Stand there Lee Soo Young, " someone called I turn and saw Soo Mi " How you dare to beat Sehun Oppa. " she shouted at me and dragged me to the rooftop where the other Queenkas was. The kicked, hit and calling me a and other kind of words. They left me on the rooftop when they heared someone coming and escaped from the different staircase. " OMO. What happened to you? " Someone said. I lifted my head and my vision became blur and everything turned black.

Luhan's POV

I was walking in by the corridor and heared some one calling someone names in the rooftop. I walked up see what had happened. I saw a girl on the floor seriously injured. " OMO! What happen to you? " I said in shock. She lifted her head up and fainted. Her face looked really familiar as if I had seen her before. Just then I remembered It was Sehun new classmate. I carried her in bridal style and bring her to the nurse. The nurses told me that she will handle about that girl and asked me to go back toy class. I nodded and went back. Promising myself that I will visit her after school. 

Your POV

I opened my eyes and found out that I wasn't in class. " You have woken up, " a lady said. " you fainted and Luhan brought ou here. This is the school clinic, I am the Yoo Hye Ji the school nurse. You are Mr Lee Soo Man daughter right? "  I was shocked and replied " How did you know? "  " You have forgotten me? I'm you babysitter before you went to America. " Thinking for awhile  I remembered the memories I had with her. " Ommani " I hugged her she asked me to told her what had happened. I told her truthfully and she told me that it happens everytime but it is really easy to stop it. There are a lot of ways but the best way is to not showing your weak side. She also told me that my enemy a.k.a my childhood best friend is in this school. Because she told me about it I finally knew that Yoo Soo Mi was the one. To win her is not a easy task, I told her everything about me she even know my weak side unless she forgotten all I definitely will need to suffer. Suddenly there's a knock and someone came in. It was Luhan. " Hi. " He said awkwardly. Ommani left us alone. We chatted for awhile and he asked me if I was Lee Soo Man's daughter. I was shocked but I tried to memorized all the words I said if I has spilled anything about my identity. " Stop thinking. You didn't spilled anything out just that I found that you are really similar to her and that is you. " he said. I low down my head and did not dare to say anything. " So sorry. I just do not want people to recognize me. " I muttered. Luhan hugged me and said that is alright. He will help me to kept his secret, he promised that he will not tell anyone even the rest of the members of EXO. That time I felt warmth, my hearbeat became faster. I never felt like this before. Did I just fall for Luhan? Luhan break the hug and asked me if he can become my boyfriend. OMG DID HE JUST CONFESSED? " I take that as a yes. " I blushed. He carried me to his car and bring me to SM Building as my leg was hurt. He placed me on the couch in my own room and left for his practice.

SOOMI's POV

I went to the clinic and see if Sooyoung is fine. I did not meant to hurt her. Just about I was going into the clinic I heard about what the nurse said to Sooyoung. I realized that she was Lee Soo Young, my bestfriend. I was wrong at first. I did not mean to steal her necklace it just that I was jealous. I felt guilty after she left, it made me all lonely that was when I began to bully people. Few years later, I went for the audition for SM, I got in and I trained there. I got permission to leave training session any minute and eve get to skipped it as I was one of the best of the trainees . I was also get my own house where my training locate. That's why Sooyoung did not get to see me. I was close to EXO because we train together they got debuted and I was going to be debut for the next girl group which is not announced. Just then Luhan Oppa appeared I hid so that he will see me and get suspicious. I overheard them and Luhan actually asked Sooyoung to be his girlfriend. I was shocked but also relief because I will going to have lesser opponents for Sehun. Luhan brought Sooyoung back and I went to SM Building so that I could apologise.

YOUR POV

Seriously I can't believed that Luhan just confessed. But can he even date? Ahh its ok. I'm the daughter of Lee Soo Man, the founder of SM Ent. right? I hobbled to the bathroom in the practice roo and have a shower.

I sat on the couch and revised the notes that the teacher gave me. Suddenly someone knocked the door and it was Sehun. " Hey how are you? I heard from Luhan Hyung that you got bullied in school today. " 

" Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for your concern. Can you do me a favour? "

" Sure. What is it? "

" Ermm. Can you reteach me the part where you kind of lift your leg up in the Growl MV? "

He nodded and brought me to the dance floor and demonstrated once. I showed him mine because of my injured leg it was not so perfect. Sehun did not went strict on me as he knew my leg was injured. He helped me to stand but I lost my balance and fell kind of pushing Sehun to the floor. We are like only a few inches apart and I quickly got off.

" So sorry. I did not mean to. " 

" Its ok. Is not your fault. " 

SOOMI's POV

I was outside of Sooyoung ver own practice room. We always go into that room when I play with her. I peeked into the room and saw Sehun on the floor. His gace was damn red. Don't tell me Sooyoung just slap him and push him hard on the floor? I ran and imagine that I did not see anything. I vowed that I will not forgive her unless I was misunderstood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!! It's long time since I updated. Good news, my exam is going to be over. Three more days left and I will be updating everyday. YAY!! Ok you maybe wondering why I did not study. To say the truth I'm confident about the exam the previous papers was so EASY and I did not even really study for it. So anyway Goodbye!!