Childhood

His Nerdy Partner

" Sooyoung-ah Saengil Chukahae!! " my best friend, Soo Mi said. " Gomawo. " I said and recieve her present. " So are you coming today? " I asked as I'm having a party. She nodded and I went home.

I open the door of my house and saw someone watching the television. I wonder who was it as Appa is always late as he is very busy with his work and Umma should be now getting my cake. I went closer to the person and found out it was Appa. " Appa!!! I mis you!! Why are you home so early today? " " Aish. Today is my little Youngie's birthday. Of course I'm early today. " We laughed harmoniously. Soon Umma came home with my lovely cake.

The maid made wonderful dinner for the guest. Soon it was time to dress up. I wore a simple dress and put on makeup. I waited for Soo Mi to be here. Soon I heard the doorbell. I open the door and it was Soo MI. Guest kept coming and I needed to host them so I had not many chances of hanging out with Soo Mi and I trust her that she can be alone since we bestfriends.

Few Hours Later......

Every guest has left and I went to have a quick shower and went back to sleep. Since tomorrow its a weekend and theres no school and I am going out with Soo Mi tomorrow. 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I woke up and look at my clock. I ran down the stairs to see if Appa has left and unfortunately he had. I was finding Umma but I can't see her in this big house. One of the servants said that Umma went out with her friends. I ate breakfast and went back to the room sadly. I wonder why my parents are so busy. I quickly prepare to meet Soo Mi. I wore a simple dress and heels

 

My chauffeur brought me to COEX Mall to meet with Soo Mi. I saw something familiar on Soo Mi neck. I look even closely and realised that it looked the same as the birthday present from Appa last year. It was a diamond necklace. 

" Soo Mi ah, is this your new necklace. It look wonderful and it look exactly the same as mine. " I said. She nodded her head and said that her father bought it for her a few days ago. We bought many things and went home. I still can't believe that she had the same necklace as mine as Appa said it was limited edition and mine was the last one. I searched the drawer where I put my necklace and it was GONE!!!! I cried. The servants cared for me and went to comfort to comfort me. They had no choice and called Appa. Appa came home and asked " Youngie ah what happened? " " I LOST THE DIAMOND NECKLACE THAT YOU GAVE ME LAST YEAR. IT WAS MY FAVOURITE. AND YOU KNOW WHERE IT WENT? IT WAS WITH SOO MI. SHE STOLE IT YESTERDAY WHEN I DID NOT NOTICED HER!!!! I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED MANY TIMES BY MY FRIENDS BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT . SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!! " " Ne. Appa knows, why did you tell me by now when you got betrayed? " After hearing what Appa said I cried even louder. " Arraseo Arraseo, Appa will send you to America for studies. " Appa said. I went to  sleep in tears. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong. This is the first chapter. Do you like it. Please forgive all the mistake I made. Mianhae.

SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPDATE.