Being pulled around

His Nerdy Partner

YOUR POV

I woke up and there's a message from Sehun

To: Soo Young

From: Sehun

I bring you to school later.

I wash up and went to change into my uniform for school. I went to the cafe in SM and call Sehun. 

" Yeobeseyo?? Sehun ah. I'm ready. " I said in a want-to-continue-to-sleep tone.

" Oh. Soo Young ah. I'll be there soon. " he replied it really excitedly.

I hang up and wait for him. Soon, a car appeared in front of me. I get in and greet Sehun and I went to sleep straight away.

" Sooyoung ah. Wake up now. We have reached. " I opened my eyes slowly and get out of the car. Everyone was staring at me. I was so shocked but luckily Sehun walked over and whispered to me not to be scared. He pulled me closer to him and place his hand around my waist and walked me to class. Fans were showing me their go-to-die glares but I put up my courage and walked confidently to my table. Soo Mi saw me without any glasses was shocked. 

" OMO!! Soo Young ah. Where is your glasses?? " she asked.

" Ahh~. Its Sehun who asked me not to where it. I can't hide this image forever right? " I replied. Soo Mi gave me a thumbs up and said that I looked really pretty without any glasses. Not long, Kim Seonsaengnim came in. She took the attendence and starts her lesson. The class ended well and soon it was break time. Sehun interwined his hand with mine and pulled me to the cafeteria but suddenly someone broke it. Right now I was holding someone else hand. I turn my head and saw Luhan Oppa. 

" Oppa. " I gasped. He tightly hold onto my hand and Sehun ran over and placed his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. Luhan Oppa did the same making it in a awkward position. I removed their hands and walked on my own. I went to the cafeteria and have a cup of tea and went back to class. Luhan Oppa and Sehun kept on following me. Luckily Kim Seonsaengnim asked me to see her. I walked to her office and she asked me why I removed my glasses. I explained to her everything and she praised me for being brave. I told her about the incident between Sehun and Luhan Oppa. She told me to choose the one that I like the most. The one that will make my heart flutters. The one that you think you are more comfortable with. Aish. This is so difficult.

" Its ok Soo Young ah. I have been in this kind of situation before. Take your time and slowly you will know. " Kim Seonsaengnim comforted me. I nodded my head and went back to class. 

" Soo Young ah. Tell Oppa what does Kim Seonsaengnim said. " Sehun asked. Since when I call him Oppa? I only call those who are close to me and they are at least born in the year before mine? But is okay as he is still older then me by 1 month. I ignored them and Sehun kept on making aegyo for me so that I will tell him what Kim Seonsaengnim says and Luhan Oppa just kept on asking me. Luckily break is over and Luhan went back to his class while Sehun kept on doing aegyo and the girls in the class kept on squealing over Sehun's aegyo. Sehun stopped doing it when the girls kept on squealing. He only does aegyo to me, his Hyung and when someone ask him too. But mostly he do it just for me. His Hyungs say that I'm the most unlucky person in the world cause I need to stand his aegyo. To be honest his aegyo is not easy to defend. He just look so cute when he does it but because I'm not telling him the stuffs that Kim Seonsaengnim told me. I just kept quiet and try my best to stand his aegyo. Class ended, Luhan Oppa and Sehun Oppa just wanted me to take his car. I have no choice but to call my chauffuer to pick me up. I don't want them to fight just because of me. Boys really get jealous easily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae. I update late again. All of you don't mind right?? ^^