Founded

His Nerdy Partner

YOUR POV

It was break time in school and I went to the cafeteria. On the way I saw Soo Mi on the way to her locker.

" Yah!! Yoo Soo Mi!! " I shouted and the sound echoed through the empty hallway. She spun around and gave me her famous smirk.

" What? Gonna apologise?  But no I'm not forgiving you. "

" Ok. I'm sorry that I won Sehun. I did not even know that I would win him. It's my new record. "

" That is forgiven but the second is not. "

" What's the second? "

" The one that Sehun was on your dance floor with a red face. "

" Oh. It just that Sehun was teaching me the dance moves of Growl and I lost my balance and fell. Sehun was pushed my me and our faces are like few inches apart making him blushed. "

" Jinja?? You did not slap him or others?? "

I nodded and she hugged me. We forgiven each other and I asked her with lots of curiosity. 

" How did you know that Sehun was on the floor?? " she explained the whole thing and we went to the cafeteria with me. We sat with EXO but I have a little hesistant with it. 

" OPPA!! You knew her right?? " Soo Mi asked.

" Yeah. She's the nerd that sits beside Sehun right?? " Baekhyun replied. Soo Mi nodded and explained the whole thing to them except me being their boss's daughter. Luhan Oppa winked at me and I blushed with my head hung low. I sat between Soo Mi and Baekhyun Oppa. I kept quiet for the whole time as the students in the cafeteria kept on staring at me as I did something wrong. The EXO members did not say anything to me either. Soo Mi is just chatting with the other Queenkas. I left quietly and suddenly Soo Mi asked

" Where are you going?? "

" I'm going to the library to read some books. " I lied. I just wanted to spend the time in the classroom avoiding the stares of the students. Soo Mi nodded and continue chatting with her friends. I was walking through a hallway and someone shouted my name. It was Luhan.

LUHAN's POV

Soo Young is leaving the table. She lied to Soo Mi, I can tell she lied as I knew that she will not go to the library to avoid the other students stares. She probably went to the classroom, I followed her to see if I'm right. Aha. I'm right. I called her and she turned around. I jogged towards her and gave a peck on her forehead. After the peck she looked around to see if people is around. 

" Soo Young ah. There's no one and if someone found out let them be. If he or she passed the news around let them at least they will care for you more as the School's Kingka's girlfriend right? " I said it sacarstically. 

" I do not want to let them know it was revealed my identity. " she replied. I rolled my eyes and walk to her classroom together.

We chatted and soon the break ended I left before the classmates of Soo Young get suspicious of me. Soo Young sat on her sea at looking through her notes. 

YOUR POV

Luhan Oppa left, only me in the classroom. I read the notes while he left the classroom. Students came into the classroom happily except for Sehun. His face looked shocked. Something must have happened. I did not care about him and concentrate on the lesson. I took a glance of him he stare on me. I was worried. Eeteokke. As I was listening on what the teacher is teaching, Sehun paper. I opened it up and saw

Meet me after school at the school garden

~Sehun~

I nodded my head and continue listening.

Few Hours Later....

School ended so I followed Sehun instruction and go to the garden. I walked into the garden trying to find him but he is not there. Suddenly......