First Day

His Nerdy Partner

Hi. It's a long ime since I updated. I was busy as I have a EXTREMELY IMPORTANT EXAM coming up. I wrote this chapter as I needed to practice my essay. I'm so sorry. Well this chapter will going to have a third party POV.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR ( Lee Soo Young ) POV

My alarm clock rang and I woke up. I wash up and wear the uniform that the maid brought into my room I took my bag, tie my hair up and put on the nerdy glasses

I took my breakfast and my chauffuer brought me to XXX Art School. I walk into the gate. I saw a big group of people crowded. " It must be the EXO boys. * sigh * " I thought. I walk to the office and get my timetable. My class is 3-1 because of my age and my talent. Just then a female teacher came in " Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Yoo Mi, I'm the form teacher of 3-1. You must be Lee Soo Young right? " I nodded " Don't worry I won't tell anyone you are Mr Lee Soo Man daughter. I nodded. she brought me to the classroom. The students in the classroom heard the teacher came in and sat down quickly. I walk into the classroom and introduce myself  " Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Soo Young inmida, please take care of me. " " Sooyoung you can seat with Sehun. " Kim seonseangnim said. " Bwoya!! " Sehun said. " No buts. " All the girls glared at me as if they wanted to kill me. One of the girl who caught my eye, she look so familiar. First lesson was Mathematics, the things they taught was so easy. I learn it in America as my father hired a tutor for me. I was a fast learner so the tutor taught me really fast but I get it every time that's why I knew all the things I should know by the age of 18. Next, it was English. Well I live in America for so many years. I should know proper English right? Soon, it was break. All of the students went to the cafeteria or somewhere in the school. But I thought normally girls would stay in the classroom and chat. Maybe they does not want to be with me. The only person left was Sehun and me. Se Hun does not go to the cafeteria as he might get surrounded by many fans. I was sitting on the table reading some notes. Just then all the EXO members came in. " Yah! Sehun ah, who is this nerdy classmates you have? " "Hyung! I don't know. Lets ask her. " I cannot believe what Sehun said. " Hey, NERD. Welcome to this school. Whats your name? " Suho " Lee Soo Young. " " Annyeong, Lee Soo Young the NERD. " Kai replied. Everybody laughed when Kai said that I was a nerd. Well its okay asI was the one who wanted to act like a nerd. Wait until school ends guys. Break was over students came back to class. The teacher came in and teaches us some science things. Finally the time which I always looking towards. Music. Let me see who is the most talented. Every student in this class play a piece of their new learnt songs on the piano. " Lee Soo Young show us what you have. " The music teacher said. I stand up and walk towards the piano with a smirk. I played the a songs that is more difficult than the other students had played. Well because I am the last one. When I finish the song, the teacher claps followed by the students. Well I dont think that the claps from students is sincered as they think that a nerd can beat them. Soon class was over, the studens rushed out of the classroom, place their things on their lockers and went back home. I was finding my locker when a girl shouted my name " Lee Soo Young!! " I spun around and saw a girl that I found that she was familiar. She walked towards me and pushes to me to the wall. " Don't even dare to touch the EXO Oppas you'll regret it if you do so. . " I did not fidget but smirked. " So sorry. But I'm not interested in them." I replied. She was shocked about my reply and let go of me. I walked to my lockers and put my things into it. I went straight to SM Building. Well I will always do that as I did that every time when I ended school when I was young.  When I reached the building the security guards immediately recognize me and let me in. I was waiting for the lift but then I heard a lot of noise. One of the voices sounded really familiar. And I knew that they were here for their practice. Luckily, I had taken of my  NERDY glasses but I was still wearing my school uniform. They spotted my uniform and said " We are One. We are EXO. Ahnyeonghaseyo EXO inmida. Excuse me. You are attending XXX Art School right. But why didn't we saw you before? " they asked. I was shocked by their question but I have a quick mind. " Do all of you attend the same school as me? Why didn't I know? " I replied. They were all shocked by my question. Soon the lift came. I went to the same floor as them as I had my own practice room. I had it since young. I still have my clothes. You must have wonder. It's a long time since I went back to SM. how can I have my clothes in SM. Well I asked some maids to put some clothes into the practice room. Since there are too much maids. Some have a lot of free time and willing to help me. So I just asked them to put some clothes. I went into my practice room. All the facilities I needed was there. A washroom, a recording room, a dance studio and etc. I have the largest practice room in SM. I went into the washroom and wash up and change into this.

I went to the study table and do my homework. I do it fast as I mastered it when I was in America. I went to the piano and played the same song as the one I played in school.

SEHUN'S POV

I was on my way to the washroom when I heard a familiar tune. I thought for awhile and found that it as the same song as that NERD sitting beside me played. It was the same. No mistakes. I wonder why Kim seonseangnim wanted me to be a nerd partner. I thought that the tune was just my imagine. So I just went to the washroom. When I came back I did not hear any tune so it definitely be me. 

YOUR POV

I played finish the piano and went to the recording room to record some songs. That place is always soundproof so no one will hear any off notes that I made. I was shocked that my vocals improved. After many songs, I practiced some dance moves. I searched the Internet for some new dance. I decided to learn Growl without any thoughts. I on the songs and started to follow all the steps. I followed well as I'm a fast learner. I told you before right? When I was practicing halfway the door suddenly open slowly. My ears are sharp so I can hear things that is really soft. I stop the music and look who was it. I saw Luhan's face and slowly all the EXO members came in. " Why are all of you here? Do you need any help? " I asked. " Ermmm. No. We just heard our song and got curious so we pinpointed the place where the music came from. Looks like you are practicing the dance. Do you need any help? " Suho asked. I nodded my head. " Can you show me the dance step first? " they nodded and went to their positions. The dance ended and it was my turn to do it. Some steps I got it wrongly but luckily the members were there to correct me. We really have a great time. Soon, we took a break. " Ermmm. Excuse me what's your name. " Sehun asked. " Lee Soo Young. "  they look shocked. " Why are all of looking so surprised?" " Well, today I got a new classmate. She was a NERD and she had he same name as yours. But it's nothing it must be coincidence since that girl is sitting beside me. She must have know me but you didn't sees us before. " I nodded. So sorry Sehun ssi. " Ermmm. Why are you here anyway? " D.O asked me. " I'm Lee Soo Man's daughter. " " No wonder your practice room is so big. " Tao said. I chuckled at his comment and continued the practice. Soon, I went home for a good night sleep. I wonder what will happen tomorrow and fell into dreamland.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. Well its short huh? So sorry. My mother wanted me to go to sleep now. So I'm in a rush. Can someone give me some ideas on how to continue this story? I found it hard to developed the story when I'm writing. I'll add you to the Co-author list if you want to. COMMENT SUBSCIBE UPVOTE!!