Back To Korea

His Nerdy Partner

Finally back to Korea. I wonder how Appa react when he sees me. I took a TAXI to SM Building. I went into the building but the security guard stopped me. I needed to take out that card so that the security guards will know me. Its not their fault is just that Appa changes the security guards. After the security guard saw that card they biowed and let me in. I took the lift. The door was going to close but it opened again. I saw 12 boys came in. I felt really awkward eventhough I knew who they are. They are EXO. They should not know me as I left Korea before the first member joined SM. They left at the level 14 as that was the practice room for artiste while they thought I'm a trainee and I as I went to Appa's office. I took out a card which only the staffs can get into the office. I wonder does this card works. I tried and it works. I open the door slowly without making any sound. I tiptoed towards Appa table and shouted " APPA!! " Appa got shocked and lifted his head. He saw me and let out a smile. Its quite a long time I seen that smile. " Soo Young ah why did you come back to Korea without telling me? "  I replied " I wanted to give you a surprise. " " But I thought you should be at America for studies why are you back? " " I wanted to be in Korea again and I had graduated from the school in America. Don't you remember? " " Oh yeah.  I forgot. Mianhae Youngie. " " Kweanchana" I left the office as Appa has lots of things to do. I went to the practice room. Espeicially SNSD one. I missed Soon Kyu Unnie alot. I open the door and shouted " UNNIE!!!! " All of them were shocked. They looked at me and said " Soo Young ah. You are back!!! " I nodded and went to hug all of them. I told them my activities in America and went to SUJU practice room. I did the same thing but I spent more them with them. I was quite sad as I did not get to see Yesung, Leetuek and Heechul Oppa. I went to SHINee and F(x)'s practice except for EXO as they might thought that I'n weird. I went back home to meet Umma and Oppa, Hyun Kyu. I waited for Appa to come back home for dinner. When Appa came home he told me that I'll be going to XXX Art school. Its the same school with EXO. You may wonder why EXO went to the same school as me eventhough some of them has already graduated. Actually that school is for people who is really talented and for rookies for entertainment. Its like a private school and sometimes people who does not have any talent but money got into this school. Well, I'm the one that has both money and talent. I'm even talented than Henry Oppa. I am really for the school but the problem is that I am found out as I'm Lee Soo Man's daughter. I have decided to act like a NERD. I'm not kidding its serious. After dinner, I went out to buy some items for school. 

My Shopping List

1. Nerdy glasses ( Not to much of nerdiness )

2. Stationeries!!!!

3. Hair ties

4. Bag

5. ANYTHING THAT I THINK THAT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR SCHOOL!!!!!

To say the truth I really love SHOPPING. I pack my bag and went to dream land. Can't wait for tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!!! Sorry for such a short chapter. Mianhae. And I check out my first FF We are WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Remember to SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE.