Test

His Nerdy Partner

YOUR POV

On my way back home after school, I thought of an great idea to choose either Sehun oppa or Luhan oppa. As tomorrow there is no school and EXO is having their break as they need to go for the SMTOWN concert. WOOHOO!! This is my first time joining SM for SMTOWN and it is also my first SMTOWN concert that I am going. Why? Cause when I was in America, Appa don't let me go on concerts as he want me to focused on my studies but this time round he let me. Ok. Moving on~. My plan is to date Sehun and Luhan and the next day I will reveal who I like. Basically, they will need to do things that will make me move. So I called Luhan and Sehun and tell them about it. Luhan will date me first followed by Sehun. Luhan said that he will fetch me at 9 and the date will end at 12. So each date will last 3 hours. Sehun will date me at 1 and end at 4. Good idea right? Erm. Maybe not but at least I tried right? When I reached home, Umma was shocked seeing me. 

" OMO!! Soo Young ah. You are back that early? Why didn't you went for practice? " Umma asked. I told her that I does not feel like it and went to was myself up. I did my homework and watch some dramas. Soon, it was dinner time. I missed homecooked food. It tastes the best. After dinner, I went to watch some movies and chat with my elder brother. I have not really talk to him since the day I came beck from America. He told me the songs he composed and much more. Soon, it was late. I went to bed and soon fall asleep...

~Next Day...~

I woke up and look at my alarm clock. 8 a.m. Still early. I went and wash up and wear something nice yet comfortable.

Putting on my make up and have breakfast. Simple one. Sandwiches and one cup of coffee. After breakfast Luhan oppa called me and said that he reached. I took my bag and went into his car. I asked him where we are going an dhe said that we are going and he simply replied that we are going to the museums but I was really happy. Ok. Museums are boring but to me they are not. Museums are maybe the best things in the world to me as some museums you could touch and even experience it which is really fun. Luhan oppa brought me to Gwacheon National Science Museum. That is super fun. You will know it when you watched episode 4 and 5 of Running Man. Sica unnie is one of the guest. We have lots of fun when we acted really childish at the Children section. Visitors looked at us as we are crazy. Okay there are some fnas of Luhan and they took pictures of both of us and posted it on the internet but I'm sure that Appa will handle it fast. Anyway later he will need to handle the another one. Soon, it reached 12 and the date ended. Luhan oppa brought me to the nearest cafe and he went off as he has something to do. I used my phone and Appa called me. He asked me why am I with Luhan and I replied to him that later there will be pictures of me and Sehun then I hung up my phone. I buy mself a cup of Caramel Macchiato and waited for Sehun to pick me up. When it reach 1, Sehun came and brough me to a restaurant so that we can have our lunch. The restaurant is a expensive one, a real high class one. 

" Sehun oppa. Are you sure you can afford the food here. I don't want to be the onee who is paying. " I said. Sehun told me that its alright but I told him to go to another place to have our lunch. We went to Myeongdong which is the most dangerous place for celebrities but I'm not one. Hehe. I went to a Ddeokbbeokki store to have some Ddeokbbeokki. Sehun was shocked and he wondered why a rich girl will eat street food. To say the truth. Ddeokbbeokki is still the best food in Korea. Followed by many. Well Ddeokbbbeokki won't make one full so I recomended Sehun to bring me to a place so that I can have bibimbap. Today's lunch is so delicious. Sehun brought me to N Seoul Tower also known as Namsan Tower where couples will go to. There is a Teddy Bear museum and I really love it. I took lots of picture of the teddy bear. There is even one about EXO. I bought a teddy bear and next we went to the place where couples put on love padlocks. Since we are not totally couples yet as I have not choose between Sehun nor Luhan. We bought a padlock and treat it as a frindship one and if we became couples, we will get to put another one as the couple one. Soon, it was 4. Sehun dropped me to SM building and I thought of who I will pick. Finally, I knew who will it be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its me again. I promised that today will have a double update!! Remember to comment your thoughts!!