Truth

His Nerdy Partner

YOUR POV

Suddenly some one pulled me. I close my eyes in case I fall. Just then I felt a hard surface, I open my eyes slowly and saw Sehun just in front of me. I push him away but he pull me back into a hug.

" W...what are y...you d...d...doing?? " I stuttered.

" Let's stay this for awhile. " he replied. I was shocked for his action.

SEHUN's POV

Soo Young came into the garden and I pulled her into my embrace. 

" W...what are y...you d...d...doing?? " She stuttered.

" Let's stay this for awhile. " I replied. She was shocked for my action but I do not care.I don't know why I'm doing this but I feel like I wanted to this. She looked really like Lee Soo Man's daughter, maybe I fell in love with that Lee Soo Young. Argg. I'm confuse which is which Lee Soo Young. Both of them look so alike. Wait don't tell me both of them are the same person. I released my hand and quickly took off her glasses. She do not dare to look at my face but i forced her too. I finally saw her face. Both of them are the same person. 

" Lee Soo Young. Its really you. In school acted as if you are a nerd but after school you becomes Mr Lee Soo Man's daughter. How can you play with my feelings. It really hurts. Do you how much I tried to not thinking of you as the "real" Lee Soo Young. 

" M..m..mianhae. " She cried. I caressed my cheeks and uses my thumb to wiped aways her tears. I pulled her into my embrace again.

LUHAN's POV

Soo Young went into the garden which she was not supposed to. She doesn't like staying back after school so I followed her. Suddenly someone pull her. I hid in corner to see what happened.I saw Sehun hugging her then he took away her glasses away and force her to face him. Sehun said something to her and she began to cry. I watched the whole incident and ran back and pretend that nothing had happened.

YOUR POV

" Be my girlfriend. " Sehun whispered into my ear. I shook my head and replied " Mianhae I can't. I already has a boyfriend. "

" Bwo?!?! Who is he? " 

" Luhan Oppa. "

" Bwo. Luhan Hyung. You mean he already knew that you were the who? " I nodded low down my head.

" When did he know about it? "

" That day when you teach me you part in the Growl dance. " 

" Haish. Break up with him. "

" But. Isnt that really bad? "

" Two choice. 1 Break up with him. 2 Secretly date you. "

" Fine. No. 2. " He nodded and and went home.

" From tomorrow onwards don't even dare to wear your glasses. "

I sighed and think that why Sehun is so stubborn and greedy. 

" Because I'm born like this. " He said it suddenly.

" You can read minds? "

" No. It must that you mumbled it out and I heard it." He said and reply it.

" You know Sehun. I felt guilty. " He turn around and face me.

" Don't feel like this. I talk to Luhan Hyung about it and I'm sure he forgive us. And call me Oppa. " I nodded and followed him. Sehun brought me into the practice room for EXO. And I was still in my glasses. 

" Yah. Sehun. You are back and why you bring a nerd back? " Suho said.

" She's not a nerd. Soo Young take out your glasses. " Sehun said. I took out my glasses slowly and face them with a small smile.

" OMO!! Soo Young ah. You are the nerd? " D.O came to me and asked. I nodded and said everything about my past even Soo Mi. 

" Bwo!! Soo Mi? She is really. Arggh." All 12 said. 

" Right Luhan Hyung I need to say something to you. " Sehun said and pull Luhan and me to a corner.

" Hyung. Give me Soo Young. " 

" No. I'm not. " 

" Why? " 

" I love her and thats final. " 

" If you does not want to give it to me. I just have to snatch her away from you. "

 Sehun said and pulled my to my practice room. " I'll practice her. I do not want to see him. " I nodded and go to my bathroom to wash up.

( Without the coat. )

I went out and saw Sehun already has his clothes changed. " Where is you clothes? " 

" In my back. " He replied. " Want it to be placed here. I think you will not want to see Luhan Oppa for a few days. " I said and he passed his clothes to me. I placed it with my dirty laundry. I helped him with some of the homework. We both have a great time and i forgot about Luhan. I stayed in the practice room for a night and I finally remembered about Luhan. I felt really guilty. I feel like I betrayed him and broke the HunHan relationship. Eotteoke???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. I'm finally updated. I was really lazy to update eventhough I promised myself to update everyday but I can't cause  have lots of K dramas needed to watch plus of my laziness. Please forgive me. *doing the 90 degrees bow*. Well I try to update often. ^^ And remember to comment. :)