Lay vs Yixing

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day...7AM

Yixing wakes up and finds Haehyun is not sleeping beside him. He gets up and looks for her. He finally found her in the studio room. She is composing something. She is on the computer doing something Yixing doesn’t understand. It seems as if she is putting different sounds together and such. He cannot really hear what the sounds are because she has her headphones on. She turns and presses buttons from a sound director machine thingy; he guesses. She is doing different stuff all once. Yixing can only watch her.

After a while Yixing exits the room and prepare coffee for himself and Haehyun. He enters the room again but she is still working. She turns to get something from the piano, and sees Yixing standing under the door frame with coffee mugs. She smiles at him and gestures: wait-a-minute.

After a moment, Haehyun removes her headphone from her ears and walks to Yixing.

-Good Morning. –Yixing smiles at her as he gives him her coffee.

-Good Morning. –Haehyun smiles and takes the mug.

They walk to the living room and sit on the couch facing each other.

-Did you wake up early? Or did you not sleep? –He asks out of curiosity.

-I woke up around 2AM because I suddenly have an idea of a song. –She explains.

He nods.

-What are you composing for? –He asks, curious again.

-An instrumental piece for some really huge event. –She smiles.

-Can I know about this event or is it a secret between administrators. –He smiles.

-It’s a secret. –You’ll know soon don’t worry. She teasingly smiles.

-Ok. –He lets it go.

He knows that he will soon find out anyway. The administrators and the Planners are the ones that know about anything in SM before the artists.

-Are you going to work today?

-No, I’ll be working on the song here. –The old geezers moved my studio didn’t they?  Haehyun thinks to herself.

-I’m almost done with the song so after I’m done with it, let us go on a date. –She smiles at him excitedly.

-Date? –Yixing asks in surprise.

-Yup. –She nods.

-But I’m supposed to be in China right now. –He reminds her.

-No, Lay is in China. Zhang Yixing, my husband is here in South Korea. –She smiles.

-What if someone recognize me. –He asks worriedly.

-Don’t worry too much. You will be in disguise anyway. And you will wear your wedding ring on your finger. If you have that on, then people would not think of anything. They might think that you only resemble Lay but that’s it. –She says without worry on her voice.

Haehyun is very confident about what she does and about her plans. She knows that whatever she comes up with will be good and without a miss. Well, except her plan that caused her

Please log in to read the full chapter