Super Junior

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

Day 49…SME…EXO practice room

Donghae is walking around SME because he is bored. Super Junior’s promotion of their 8th album just finish 2 days ago and now he has nothing to do. He is listening to G.na’s “2 Hot” while singing along as he stroll inside the building. He occasionally greets people who bow to him.

Oh, I should check out how EXO is doing. I haven’t seen then in a while. As he thinks that, he walks to the elevator and to EXO’s practice room. He enters the room where EXO is working hard dancing and singing along to their songs.

-Okay, let’s have a break. –Greg tells EXO

EXO collapses on the floor from exhaustion.

-How are they doing? –Donghae asks loudly for everyone in the room to hear.

EXO, still on the floor, turns to Donghae. They greet him and he greets them back.

-They are doing well. –Greg replies to Donghae.

-But why are here? –Greg asks him.

-SuJu finished promotion and I have nothing to do; I thought I would watch EXO practice. –Donghae smiles.

Greg nods. Donghae looks around for Yixing. He sees him sitting on the floor while wiping his sweat. Yixing smiles at him and he smiles back. He seems sad. Donghae observes as he looks at Yixing. Have Haehyun been ignoring him? Now that I think about it, how are they? Yixing has been living in EXO’s dorm so Haehyun is in their house alone. TSSK knowing her, she probably doesn’t miss him. She didn’t even miss me when I was in the Army. I have to call her and that’s when she actually come and visits. Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

He turns to Greg who was talking about something to him but completely ignored him because he is too busy thinking.

-I just remember I have to be somewhere. –Donghae tells Greg and pats his shoulder.

-EXO fighting. Hyung work hard too. –Donghae waves to them as he exist the practice room EXO and Greg wave good bye to him.

Donghae hurriedly walks to the elevator. The elevator opens to the office floor where administrators and planning committees and such personnel are located. He walks out the elevator. He greets people and they greet him back. He reaches CEO Kim’s office.

-Hello, Secretary Park. –Donghae greets CEO Kim’s secretary.

-Hello Donghae-sshi. May I help you? –He asks.

-Yes, Is CEO Kim inside? I want to talk to him. –Donghae replies.

-Just a moment. –Secretary Park phone CEO Kim and he gestures to Donghae that he can come in.

He bows to the secretary and enters the CEO’s office.

-What can I help you with Donghae? –CEO Kim says as he sits down on the couch and gestures to Donghae to sit across him.

-Haehyun-nie is being really mean to Yixing. –He tells the CEO.

CEO Kim raises his eyebrow in response.

-And why are you telling me this? –CEO Kim looks at him with what-is-new face.

-Can Lay just live with Haehyun in their own house? –Donghae asks the CEO, somewhat whining.

-He can but their secret won’t be much of a secret anymore if he is living separately with the other EXO members; suspicious people would dip up anything to satisfy their hunger. –CEO Kim.

-That’s it though. Why can’t Haehyun and Lay just tell the members and the managers about it? I know Luhan knows but—can’t they just come to work together every day. –Donghae whines in frustration.

-That’s their decision. Haehyun is thinking about Lay’s reputation as an idol. If they come to work every day together then people would eventually find out. SMTOWN fans hang out outside SME every day and even at night. –CEO Kim reminds him.

-I know but it’s just so frustrating for me to know that they can’t be together most of the time. –Donghae signs.

-Donghae. –CEO gently says.

Donghae looks at him with questionable eyes because his tone is too quiet.

-Does Haehyun even have feeling towards Lay? –CEO asks because he is curious.

-Haehyun seems to not even care about the poor boy. When we had a meeting for EXO’s comeback this year, I know that the boy has feeling for her because of how he looks at her but Haehyun…I just don’t know. –CEO finishes as Donghae listens.

-She loves him. –Donghae tells him without hesitation.

CEO Kim’s eyes widen in shock and he has an are-you-serious face. Donghae nods.

-She didn’t tell you? –Donghae asks.

-No, she hasn’t.

-She didn’t really tell me. She, I, and Soojin noona were talking in her office before I enlisted in the military. Soojin noona made Haehyun-nie realized that she does love Lay. “Black Pearl” and “Baby Don’t Cry” are about Lay. –Donghae informs CEO Kim.

-Really? She always tells me and Teacher Lee everything but she left this one out.

-So are you going to let Lay live with Haehyun? –Don

Please log in to read the full chapter