COMEBACK

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haehyun’s POV

I park my car and enter SME. I work here. SM TOWN fighting! Kekekeke~

I have been working here as a music composer since I was 15? Yes, I think I was 15 when I started. I do not know; I forgot. Now I am a both a composer and a producer. I majored in business in college. I love music, and it turns out, music loves me too. People say I am a genius. I think so too. Ke~

My secretary, Kim Soojin, greets me.

-Good Morning. –She bows.

-Good Morning. –I reply with a slight bow and continue walking in my office.

-You have a meeting today for EXO comeback album. –I nod as she continues talking.

-CEO Kim Youngmin also wants to have lunch with you after the meeting. –I nod again.

-Teacher Lee Sooman will be there too. –I continue nodding as I take off my black coat and hang it on the coat rack.

-I got you a new set of blank CD; they are on your desk. –They are.

-Did you have breakfast already? –I nod.

-Unnie, where did you get your shoes. –I ask her as I look at her pink high heels.

She smiles at me.

-I got in the mall yesterday. You like it? –She replies as she poses.

-Yeah, it’s very pretty. –I smile.

-But unnie, why are you so formal today? –I ask her as I sit down.

-I don’t know. It’s because people have been whispering around. –She sits on the couch with a worried face.

I get up from my chair and sits across from her on another couch.

-I heard people whispering about me and Kangta-sshi.

-Oh, lovers’ problem. –I comments as I relax on the couch.

-What did they whisper about you two about? –I ask.

-They said that I’m not focusing in my work because Kangta-sshi likes me. I mean, they don’t know that we’re dating each other; they think I’m losing my focus because he likes me. –She says worriedly.

-Why would they say that? –I ask.

-Because I am too comfortable and easy going when I’m with you. –She replies.

-What? They want you to be the other secretaries who are afraid of their bosses? –I smirk; laughing at the silly minds of people in the company.

-Exactly. –Still worried.

-Well. I think they are just jealous of our comfortable relationship. We have been together for 3 years; being comfortable with each other is inevitable. –I tell her.

-True. –she agrees.

-Don’t pay attention on like that. –I get up and walk to my desk.

-Don’t curse in the company. –She whispers as I give her a CD inside a case.

-Are these the songs? –She asks me.

I nod; and she and I walk towards the meeting room. As we walk there people greet us good morning.

 

 

Yixing POV

We arrive in the company at last. We head to the meeting room. Lu Han hyung (stage name Luhan) and Minsuk hyung (stage name Xiumin) are playing around with each other. Joonmyun (stage name Suho), Kris and I walk behind everyone else. In the front of the line are the rest of EXO. Kyungsoo (D.O) smiling at the nonsense of the ’92 liners (Baekhyun, Chnayeol, and Jongdae (Chen)). The maknaes (Sehun, Jongin (Kai), Zitao (Tao)) are in front of them walking with their arms on each others’ shoulders, rocking from left to right as they walk. Our two managers and four stylists are behind us as we walk to the meeting room.

We enter the room and take our seats. We waited for 2 minutes when the door finally opened. My wife, Composer Cho Haehyun enters with her secretary. We greet them and they greet back. Haehyun is wearing high top red converse, white skinny pants, and red knitted sweater with a white smiley face drawing in the front of her sweater; her wavy hair down. She cut her hair. She has bang

Please log in to read the full chapter