Zhang Lian

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been nine months since the couple found out about the conception of their first child. Yixing wanted to wait until Haehyun give birth to their child to know the baby's gender. He wanted to be a surprise. Haehyun agreed and they never did any gender ultrasound. The doctor did ultrasound but just because Yixing wanted a picture of their baby as soon as possible. The doctor just did not inform them of the gender.

Haehyun's mother visited Haehyun frequently.

Yixing still worked. He performed in EXO concert tour. EXO performed in different music festivals as well. EXO guested in variety shows, did photo shoot, and the usual for idols. The end of the year concerts were fun. Haehyun and Yifei watched at home with the Cho and the Zhang family.

Instead of the Cho going to China for Christmas, the Zhang flew to South Korea once again and spent the holidays with the Cho family. Yefei remained in South Korea, and lived with Haehyun and Yixing, much of the couple's delight. Yifei takes care of Haehyun, when Yixing is not around. She accompanies her in the couple's house. Haehyun did not feel boredom the whole nine months of her pregnancy. She even ended up composing five songs with the help of Yifei and Yixing.

That was nine months ago, now, Yefei and Haehyun are in the couple's house's living room watching a drama about a rich yet cold jerk who fell for a poor yet too kind to a fault woman. The story is the typical Korean drama formulaic story line. Although it is typical and predictable, the two women cannot help but be hooked at the drama.

-OH MY GOD! How can she do that such a thing! She is her best friend! The nerve! -Yefei yells, frustrated at the fact that the antagonist (the best friend of the main girl) lied to the main boy in order to break the blooming relationship of the main characters.

-She's desperate. -Haehyun adds as she shakes her head at the antagonist's behavior.

-She should just stop butting in their relationship and look around her. Seunghyun is obviously in love with her. -Yefei adds, never taking her eyes off the Television. Seunghyun is the second lead boy who is in love with the antagonist.

-People are dense, unnie. -Haehyun calmly replies, her eyes also not leaving the monitor.

-Yeah, it's fortunate that you broke my wedding. If you didn't, I don't think you and I would be here right now. -Yefei changes the subject but eyes remain lock at the screen.

-Probably. -Haehyun agrees.

-If I haven't, I don't think I would actually try befreinding Yixing. I mean I would probably look after him as a favor for Mama and Papa, but I don't think I would ever actually think of the possibility of us being husband and wife. -Haehyun finishes, this time she and Yefei look at each other.

-Yeah~ -Yefei agrees with a hint of disappointed.

-You were always friendly but never actually tried to remained friends with Yixing. However, when you were here in South Korea and our parents chat, you were never around. -Yefei inputs.

-I have always been indifferent, huh? -Haehyun asks but it was more of a statement than a question.

-You were. -Yefei emphasizes the past tense verb.

Haehyun smiles and Yefei smiles back. Haehyun's facial expression changes from a thankful smile into a grimace follows by a grunt. Yefei's eyes widen and look at Haehyun's hands, which holds her big belly.

-OH MY GOD! ARE YOU─ -Yefei yells and Haehyun nods.

-Get my things. -Haehyun commands and Yefei nods.

Yefei runs inside the couple's room to get the already packed items necessary for Haehyun's delivery. In the living room, Haehyun has her phone on her ear, talking to the 199 (991 of SK) representative, telling the representative of her situation.

-An Ambulance would be in you resident at once ma'am. -The representative assures her.

-I will hang up and call the front desk of my house complex so I can meet the ambulance in the lobby. -Haehyun tells the representative before hanging up with waiting for the representative's response.

-I got it. Let's go. -Yefei comes out of the couple's room and help Haehyun up, bags on her shoulders.

-I'm about to in delivery. Please wait in the elevator door. -Haehyun tells the lobby before hanging up.

Yefei and Haehyun hurriedly walk to the elevator as much as they can in their current condition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please log in to read the full chapter