His Introduction

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week later…

Yixing POV

Hello, I am Zhang Yixing. I am Chinese but I am currently living in South Korea with my EXO members. EXO is a Korean-Chinese boy band under SM Entertainment (SME) which house SNSD, Super Junior, and etc. SME is the biggest entertainment company in South Korea, followed by YG and JYP. I have been part of SME since I was 18 years old. I was a trainee for 4 years and debut in 2012 as part of EXO’s sub-unit EXO-M (Mandarin). If you want to know more about EXO, then just Google it or use Naver. The internet has information almost about everything.

Today EXO is preparing of our second full length album. Our first full length album was released 3 years ago, since then EXO had been divided into EXO-M and EXO-K again. We still see each other but when we were (are) promoting our mini albums, we split into two sub-units. It is quiet clever for SM to do that. Now our 2nd album is coming. We are 12 again! We are One! We are EXO!

Today, January 19, 2016, EXO (all 12 of us) are going to a meeting for this album. CEO Kim Youngmin and Teacher/Founder Lee Sooman are going to be there. Our Managers and lead Stylist will be there with us too. Other administrators will be there too. The composers of the songs in our album will be there too; meaning my wife will be there too.

Yes, that’s right. I am married. It’s a secret though. CEO Kim Youngmin and Teacher Lee Sooman are the only people outside my family and my wife’s family who know about this marriage thing. My wife is quiet close to the two heads of SME; I don’t know how, but she is close with them. My wife is a composer under SME. She only writes songs for SM Artists. She wrote two songs in EXO 1st Album (Baby Don’t Cry and Black Pearl). She wrote other songs for Super Junior, SNSD, TVXQ…well, every SM artist. She is talented.

I found out when EXO was preparing to debut that she is a composer. I have known my wife since we were kids because our mothers are best friends but I didn’t know that she love music as much as I do. I think her parents didn’t know too. We got married when we were 18 years old. I found out that she loves music when we were 21 years old. And I found out about it in a total accident too. It was a meeting just like now.

We, EXO, as trainees were called in the meeting room to discuss our debut. We entered the room and waited for the administration to come in. When they came in, I saw her. I remember her wearing a white V-neck tee, a grey-white scarf, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and white Converse. She had always been very simple. Her wavy hair was let lose. I couldn’t believe she was there in SME. That time was the first time I saw her since I moved in the trainee dorms.

Okay, let me go back further in time before continuing. She and I married because of her. It was supposed to be our older siblings. They were arranged to be married with each other since they were born. Of course, when the wedding day was finally there, She, my wife now, exchanged place with my older sister. Our mothers were hysterical. They couldn’t believe that Jei (older s

Please log in to read the full chapter