Donghae

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day...in the couple’s house

Yixing wakes up, then smiles when he sees Haehyun sleeping besides him. He scoots closer to her, enveloping her into his embrace. Haehyun stirs awake, her eyes slowly opens with a small yawn. She smiles when she meets his smiling face, hugging him back. 

-Good Morning. –He greets.

-Good Morning. –She greets in Mandarin.

-Right, Mandarin. –He remembers and she nods.

-Let's eat. I’m hungry. –She says.

They release each other from their hug. Yixing puts his clothes back on while Haehyun picks up her under garmets and opens her closet for clothes. Yixing watches his wife as she put on clothes, glowing as he remembers what they did last night. Haehyun finishes, and turns around to see Yixing simply staring at her loving. She laughs and walks towards him. He embraces her once again and kisses her adoringly, smiling as he pulls away. She smiles back, draging him out of their room to the kitchen.

 

 

They are in the living room eating egg in a basket with coffee and watching the news. Yixing is sitting on the couch behind Haehyun, his left arm wraps around her waist, as he use his right hand to drink his coffee. Haehyun cuts a slice of their breakfast, stabing it with the fork, and feeding her husband. She then eats a slice of their breakfast as well before drinking her coffee. Yixing leans forward, taking Haehyun with her to set his purple coffee mug on the coffee table. 

Haehyun watches the news, occasionally feeding Yixing and handing him his coffee for him to drink. They finish their breakfast, deciding to just watch the news. Yixing's hands occasionally wander inside her shirt or her thighs. Haehyun will slaps his hands when they wander off in inappropriate places. Yixing chuckles every time his hand is slapped. He is loving the fact that he can tease his wife like this. He is loving the fact that he can touch her like this. He is loving the fact that Haehyun is smiling even though she slaps his hands when they wanders to dangerous parts. Yixing is loving the development of of their relationship as well. He feels really happy that decribing his feeling as happy seems to be an understatement.

This guy. Haehyun thinks. Is he teasing me now? Just because I have been giving in to him and his demands. She smirks in her mind. Let’s see.

-Yixing. –She says with a sorrowful tone.

He senses the sad tone, so he turns her to face him; his face full of concern.

He is such a softy. Tsk.

-What is it? Is everything alright? –He asks worriedly.

-You’re going back to the dorm later at 2, right? –She asks him with a new gentleness he had not witness before, a pout also appearing on her lips.

Yixing smiles in the inside at how cute she is acting. She had never been the cute type. He is surprise by the new tenderness, the innocent tone that she is currently showing him. He hugs her to comfort her as he can see her eyes full of disappointment, so he stays quiet and waits for her to continue.

-Yes. –He answers softly, feeling so sorry for leaving her behind in their house alone..

What should I say next? ! Why didn’t I think this through?

­-Then, what kind of souvenirs are you going to give your EXO members? –She asks in Korean, her tender tone is replaced by a hit of mockery.

HA! You though I would actually be that soft. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-You’re right. I’m supposed to be coming back from China! –He panics, and does not hear the hit of mockery in her voice.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

-What to do? What to do? –He chants as he tries to think of something.

He stands up and starts pacing in the living room, walking back and forth.

Oh My God, he is so stupid—Cute. Ke~

She thinks as he continues to panic. She does not say anything. She just keeps on watching him. A smile is slowly creeping in .

Why did he not think of this before? He had a month. Tsk tsk tsk tsk. He is just adorable. Oh~ he looks like he is going crazy now~ Kekekekeke~

She is laughing outside her head now. Yixing hears her small smirking laugh and looks at her. He pouts at her, making her laugh harder.

Oh My—

-Buddha! You are so cute~ –She blurts out what she is supposed to be thinking.

She continues to laugh at the pouting Yixing. She does not even bother to turn her head and try to laugh without looking at him directly, to be more discreet and modest. She is laughing at his misfortune, at his face.

-Can you stop laughing and help me with my problem? –Yixing politely tells his rude laughing wife.

What is wrong with her? She should be trying to help me, not laugh at me. He thinks as he looks at his wife who is bitting her lower lip in order to stop herself from laughing any longer.

-Ah. Ah. –She warms up her voice.

-Don’t worry. I ask

Please log in to read the full chapter