Peace and Friends

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haehyun wakes up at sound of Lian crying at 2 am in the morning. She is already so used to getting up at ungodly hours to attend her child, and it had only been a month since Lian was born. 

Yixing sometimes help when he is not too exhausted from EXO's schedule. Yixing is actually sleeping peacefully in the couple's bed as Haehyun tends their child. 

She picks up Lian from his crib that is located at the foot of their bed, humming Henry's new song as she rocks their son to sleep. 

Sometimes, Lian wakes them up because he is hungry, or needed diaper change, or he had also woken up, or just needed attention. Tonight, Lian just somehow woken up. 

Anyone would be grumpy if their sleep is suddenly interrupted, Luan included. But Lian seems to forget that he is also interrupting his mommy's sleep. 

Haehyun was grumpy the first couple times this happened but soon they into a routine. Not minding the interrupted sleep, Haehyun attends her son's needs. 

Yixing sometimes do it with her but sometimes Haehyun urges her husband back to sleep because he had an exhausting day. Yixing obliges sometimes. Yixing sometimes just watch his wife attend their son, smiling how beautiful his two precious loves are. Sometime, Yixing is the one rocking their son on his arms and Haehyun talking about what happened that day in their household wife her husband was at work. 

It is a good thing that Haehyun is patient and rational. She does not blame Yixing or their son when things like her life gets interrupted or hold up. It was probably because she had somewhat took care of Donghae before that taking care of Lian and Yixing is less challenging to her. 

Plus Yixing is very good with kids. So he is very helpful. Mrs. Cho comes in as often as she can as well. Yifei left for Changsa a week after Lian was born so Haehyun is thankful for the help she gets from her mother and Yixing. 

After successfully getting Lian back to sleep, Haehyun carefully lays him in his baby purple crib (color and crib courtesy of EXO fans). She hears a rustle from the bed. Looking up from sleeping Lian, Haehyun sees her husband in sitting position. 

-Love. -Yixing softly calls as he extends his arms towards her. 

Haehyun smiles at her cute husband before crawling to him. 

-I love you. -Yixing whispers to her ears as soon as he envelop her into his embrace. 

-I love you too. -Haehyun smiles on his neck before pecking his exposed pale skin. 

Yixing tightens his hold of Haehyun, bringing her under their blanket. They then drift back to sleep, Haehyun listening to Yixing's heartbeat until sleep takes over while Yixing nuzzle his face on her hair with a soft smile on his face. 

 

 

Yixing comes home one morning with the other EXO members. It has been two months since Haehyun saw them last (the hospital), so she smiles at them. 

-Lian~ -Luhan sings his nephew's name as he and the others hover over Lian's crib. 

-We brought diapers! -Chen chirps brightly from beside Haehyun. He one one of the people not creeping on Lian. 

-We didn't know what you have in the refrigerator, and Lay wasn't helpful. So we br

Please log in to read the full chapter