Chapter 9

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The news really and so fast speared. KyuhYun knew about this, he is bit angry with Jeni. What is she doin? She meke a huge problem. All magazine and news paper were talking about Dahyu and Sungmin. And then outside DahYu’s house sorrounded by repoters. Dahyu so scared. She too affraid to go out from her house. But she and Sungmin need to explain and confirm this problem. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, a day after that accident they decided to explain and confirm that’s all. She little bit scared, she scared that she would speak a wrong stence. When they walk out to the hall met all the reporters, DahYu felt so scared.

“SungMin , i’m scared.” DaHYu wishpered to SungMi’s ear.
“Don’t be scared.” Sungmin comfort her.
They walk to the podium. Flash light and many cameras towards to them. DahYu lowered her head. 
“Annyonghaseyo, i’m Lee Sungmin and this is my friend Kim DaHyu.”
“ Kim DaHyu imnida.”

Reporters ask DaHYu many questions. 

“DaHyu-ssi, Are you Sungmin’s girl friend?”
“NO, actualy because we were a close friend since high school, we often go out together.”
“SungMin-ssi, How about the girl who hit DaHyu-ssi.”
“That’s. She got missunderstanding with DaHyu. She tought that Dahyu cheated with me.”
“Cheated? IS DaHyu-ssi already have boyfriend?”
“Ee-h? Me? No , no. Of course not.” DAHyu confused. What should she answered them.
“SO, who is that girl? Sungmin-ssi girl friend? And why she accused that DaHyu is cheated?”
“No, not too. Just one reason, she just missunderstanding. No more.” Sungmin said.
“Who is the guy that the girl mean.” They shout together.
“He is my closefriend too, same like SungMin.”
“And what is his name?”
“Well, lemme explain all. Honestly, i reccently back to the Korea 4 days ago. And then, absolutely i miss all my friend. Four years i haven’t met them, and 5 years for Sungmin. So, that’s not strange if i go out with all my frie

Please log in to read the full chapter