Chapter 8

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

DaHyu just shocked to meet that girl. She feel little weird about this. But, Why Kyu didn’t really give her respond? It’s so strange. And then That girl really scared DaHyu. DahYu turn to hiding on kyu’s back.

“Kyu, is she your girl friend?” DaHyu wishpered to Kyu.
“Yah, what are you doin here? You!!! Just don't distrub me!” KyuHyun didn’t answered DaHYU’s question, and shout to that girl.
“Kyu, how could you said like that?” That girl getting upset.
“You, just blocking my way!”
“WHAT??????” That girl make a weird face.
“Go, i wanna go home.”
“Yah, KyuHyunah, you’re too harsh.” DahYu wishpered again and pulled Kyu’s arm.
“Yah Jeni! go away!” Then Kyuhyun pulled DahYu’s hand and walk away from Jeni.

Dahyu feel so poor with Jeni. She glanced Jeni, she saw Jeni eyes were fulled with tears. 
‘What is it? Who is she? why she keep crying? I think she likes KyuHyun so much.’

Jeni is the one who loved Kyuhyun so much, she is a new student who replace DaHyu in that time. She is in a same collage with Kyu now. She is always chase Kyu every where. Actualy she is not koreans but she is move to koreans from USA. She loved Kyu at the first sight. 

That day when she introducing herself at the class. She saw Kyuhyun fallin sleep. And Dahyu seat exactly behind Kyuhyun. Since that day she kept looking at Kyu, and started to loving Kyu.

“KyuHyun ah, who is she?”
“She? Jeni? She just distrub me everytime.”
“KyuHyunah, you’re too harsh! Don’t be like this. You even to be harsh before.”
“It’s me, DaHyu.”
“But, she look like love you so much!”
“Love me? Or just distrub my live with her fool think!”
“Kyuah! You can’t said like that! she just loving you!!!!” DaHyu shout loudly.
“Fine, fine Dahyu! and now! What should i do? Huh?”
“Ask her forgive!”
“What?! Are you crazy?”
“What wrong with you Kyu?”
“I won’t!”
“Okay! Stop the car! I’ll get off from this car!”
The Kyuhyun stoped his car. And DaHyu started to opened the door. Then kyu said.
“Fine, hurry get off from this car and i have no duty to accompanied you. And maybe someone will be snatch you then you couldn’t find the way to back home.”
“Eh?” Dahyu suddenly changed her mind. And close the door and back to her seat beside Kyu.
“Why? Why you didn’t go out from this car?”
“Kyu ah, just accompany me okay?” She plead to Kyuhyun with a puppy eyes and smile.
“Jih! What’s this?” Kyuhyun sigh.
Then KyuHyun started his engiene and go home.
“Gomawo Kyuhyun!” She smiled. They already arrived in front of DaHyu’s house. 
“Okay.” KyuHyun nodded.
“KyuHyun ah!” DaHyu called.
“What?” 
“Don’t hate Jeni, she is so pity. Okay?”
“Ok then.” Kyuhyun pout, then closed his window.

----------------------------------------------------------

At

Please log in to read the full chapter