Chapter 14

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

After that Press Conference they went to the make up room DaHyu feels free. But, she just smile and still sit beside Sungmin. She keep silent about a few minutes. She was thinking about Kyuhyun. How’s Kyuhyun’s feels? She kept thinking about that. She hold her cell phone, She saw sungmin was busy with someone, maybe his friend? Reporter, whatever. She start to clik her phone to the contact, she found kyuhyun’s number. She doubt, what should she do? Tell him? Or let him know by himself. She can;t think anymore and dialed kyuhyun’s number. She stood up then, go to some where. Where is so silently.

Beep.... Beeep... beepp... 

And finally Kyuhyun answered.

“Hello?”
“This is DaHyu.”
“Eee, DaHyu.”
“K-K-Kyuh-Hyun ah, Mi-mianhae.” She said.
“Why did you ask an apologize?”
“Be-bacause , today.”
“That’s ok. That’s for your safety.”
“Ok, i’ll call you back. Don’t forget to come to the airport this afternoon. I’ll fly to China.”
“I know, i know.” Kyuhyun smiled while answered the call.
“OK, Bye Kyu.”
“bye DaHyu, I love you.”
“E-ye.” Dahyu blushing and smiled.
SungMin approach her, clap her back.
“DaHyu ah, we must take some picture.”

With no doubt SungMin hook his hand to DaHyu’s waist. She little bit surprised. But, she just comforting what she was did just now. SungMin is her lovely friends. They look so romantic in front of the media. Nothing to wory between Her and SungMin. That’s as usually what was SungMin do every time. But, one naughty reporter request them.

“SungMin-ssi, CanYou hug her and kiss her?” 

Sungmin keep silent for a while. She stare at DaHyu. But DaHyu keep her eyes towards to the cameras. SuNGmin just nodded and said.

“Of course, she is my girlfriend.”

Sungmin hug her then give her a peck on her cheek. She is very surprised and blush, immidiately. A loud tease was yelled by all reportes. DaHyu just can smile. SungMin continued hug DaHyu endlessly.
Finally, all the conference has been ended. daHyu can rest and relax. She goes to the SungMin van first, then SungMin follow her. He have seat beside DahYu absolutely. Silence between them after all.
DaHyu look around, she found SungMin was sleeping at her side. A very cute face SungMin has. Da

Please log in to read the full chapter