chapter 18

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I Found a warm arms warped my waist in the morning. That was Sungmin arms. Yes, i fell asleep here with him, but really we did nothing last night. just, he kiss me, hug me and we fell asleep. I spot the clock wich hanging on the wall right on my eyes, it’s already 7 am. I rubbed my eyes. I remember something! Today is ZhouMi’s wedding day! Isn’t it ? i turned my body to face Sungmin. I shok his shoulder slowly.

“SungMin, SungMinah.” I shook him. 
“Hmm?” he hug me more tightly.
“Wake up, Zhoumi’s wedding just waiting for us.” I said. Then i stood up, broke his hug immidiatelly.
“Oh, you’re right.” He rubbed his eyes.
“So, i wanna take a bath and prepare some breakfast for us.” I told him while fixing my hairs.
“OK.” He sat up and smiling at me.

-------

Sungmin POV

I’m already take a bath. What a relief that HyunJi had my clothes that i borrowed her few weeks ago. I just feel so happy today, i found her in my arm this morning. That scene, i would never forget this scene. Se is so cute. Even he prepared me a breakfast ! i just wondered if i’m his hushband. What a think.

“SungMinah, where will we go ?” he broke my daydream.

“Oh, i’ve called my manager, he said that we should going to the management’s salon. They will make up us for today. And my manager already brought our clothes, there.” I said to her while my eyes still on the road or we will bumped in to an accident.

“Wow, sounds great. Are you really need a make up ? huh ?” i heared her chuckled.

“Yah, i’m an artist! Artist! I must look handsome everyday, i’m an public figure now! Are you forget about that?” i .

“Oh, our SungMin has been grew up as an artist.” Now she was laughing hard, i hate it but i like to hear her laugh.
As soon as we’re arrived at that salon, there was already some repoter who seemed waiting for our appearence. Flash of the cameras were sorounding us.

After 2 hours we spent inside the salon, we are already to face up ZhouMi’s wedding also the reporters. DaHyu really beautiful with her pink mini gown, her hairs getting curly, he look so cute with that short hairs. I love it, he soft make up make her really cute and beautiful, she look more younger you know? she always look so cute anyway. 

-------
Normal POV

SungMin and DaHyu were look so matched with their outfit. Their suits in pink-purple and white , SungMin wore a white shirts also his pants was white with a pink-purple blazer covered it , he look so stylish. And Dahyu wore that purple strapless dres with bling bling diamonds aroud her waist, that also suits her so much. They looks so gorgeous.

Meanwhile, at the ball room. Everyone were so busy with all the things, the decoration, the soundsystem , and then the planner. Absolutely, ZhouMi and XiaoJie were separated just for now. They aren’t allowed to see each other before the wedding.

“ZhouMi ! calm down.” LeeTeuk comfort him. Zhoumin really sweated. And anyway, this still 10 A.M, the ceremony would start at 12 P.M. Zhoumi sweated wet. 

“I know Hyung, i just nervous.” As he sat down at the couch.

“KyuHyunah, have you called SungMin and DaHyu? They haven’t arrived yet.” Leeteuk asked.

“Oh, i’ve. They said they’ll arrived here in 10 minutes.” KyuHyun said while gigled at Zhoumi.

“Yah! Don’t gigling either laughing at me. if you were the one who getting married, you’ll be like me !’ he shouting angrily.

Finally, Sungmin and DaHyu Just arrived. They get out from their car. Again, many reporters there. Of course the reportes would record ZhouMi’s wedding, and make it as a news. Zhoumi was a young owner for the largest coporation in Korea and China currently, his father already gave him all of that. They make a little interview there. SungMin warp his arms arou
Please log in to read the full chapter