Chapter 12

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dahyu open the door slowly, with scared feels inside her hearts. SungMin following her. But after the door opened completely, Dahyu saw her house has been so empty, no one inside her house. And she looking around, find where is her father and mother. And finally, she found a note was sticked on the refrigerator. That’s note said



‘DaHyu, i’m sorry. Umma, Appa and go back first. Because you haven’t answered the call we had no more choice. We already back to China this morning because of father’s important buisness. Take care dahyu. 
Your mom’

The DaHyu’s jaws droped and her eyes opened weidely. Sungmin approach her.

“What happend daHyu?” he ask DaHyu
“Look at this !!” DahYU give her note to SungMin just smiled.
“Yah. Don’t worry i’m here with you.” He clap DaHyu’s shoulder.
“Aishh, ok then. I’ll packing my stuff. You can rest here or do something what you want.” DaHyu smiled and went to the upstairs.
SungMin goes to kitchen and drink a glass of water and sat in front of the TV. He switched on the tv, searcing the right channels but so suddenly sungmin watch the news.

“Anyonghaseyo, a young singer Lee SungMin has been caught by cameras last night. He went to the his appartement with some girls. And this morning he appeared again with that girls. Who is the lucky girl can stole Lee SugMin’s hearts?”

Their show the picture last night and this morning. Paparazi were so scared SungMin. He immidiately close the window and lock up DahYU’s house. He know, if it will be a big toruble for him again again and again. Even he already held the press conference. But he knew that that’s not too enough for it. 

DaHyu was heared SungMin’s fast steps. She really wondering from the upstairs what happend with SungMin. She called SungMin.

“SungMInah! What happend with you?” DaHyu shout.
“DaHyu we-- we’re in problem now!” SungMin Shout.
“Waeyo?” DaHyu asked SungMin innocently.
“Look!” Sungmin switch other cahnnel.

Then the news already speared. All the TV station make a news about them.

“So far, we just indicate that girl is his close friend Kim DaHyu. We already make a sure about it.” The Tv show up the picture of her and SungMIn last night. 

DaHyu faced sungmin w

Please log in to read the full chapter