Chapter 17

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter


Yes ! he got it, sungmin got it! What should i do ? 100misscalls and 50 text massage and 40 voicemails. I was so confused. I calm my self , and take a deep breath. I give my cellphone to kyuhyun and write some text.

‘kyuhyun ah, it’s worried. This peoples recognize if i am Sungmin’s grlfriend. Oh My God.’ 

“oh yes, sungmin already told me.”

“Please try this miss, this is fit on you or not.” She smiled brightly at me.

I think kyuhyun already know, since that manager said ‘sungmin’. Kyuhyun please understand now. I eyed him. He just smiling softly to me and nodded.

“N-neh.” I smiled at him.

I followed that woman who leading me to the dressing room. There is two ladies helping me to wear this purple strapless dress, mini dress actually. This look so beutiful with a bling bling diamond around my waist. Oh gosh, i admit it if SungMin has a good taste.

“How do I look Kyu ?” i asked him.

“err, you’re look so—“ his eyes was so playfuly looking at me.

“What?” i’m so curious.

“So skinnier than before.” He gave me his evil smirk. Aish ! i must be really embarassed now ! damn it!

It ended up with Sungmin’s toxedo and gown for me, and they will send it ASAP to SungMin. i walked out from the store with Kyuhyun, i feel so pity for him. I could see his dissapointment feels through his eyes.

“KyuHyun ah, i’m sorry okay ?” i said it spontantly.

“It’s no problem. You’re playing as Sungmin’s girlfriend currently, right?” he teased.

Aigo, my heart just come back again as same as the past, feels to love him. Seeing him in a bright smile and walking beside me just sent me to the past when i was a high school student, admiring , loving him secretly. And now that feels comes again. But what do i do ? what should i do? My heart just slowly fell for Sungmin and suddenly Kyuhyun just drifted to my arms, again, with his so-sudden confess, and that feels jusr haunted me again. Look, i can’t be a two timer okay?

----------------

Finally, today’s date just ended. He fetch me home safely, he just leave me at the front of my house. I love his figure who dissapeared slowly. And i love his ‘last-hug-today’ for me, he’s just so warm and ama

Please log in to read the full chapter